The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favourite Warframe?

Stingray321

Role; Sniper or tank/rush

Favorite frames; Ember, Valkyr, Nyx (All are great for room clearing , whereas they also have good defensive options for when you're in a sniper's perch. Valkyr's Hysteria also makes for good time to getting from point A to B when under heavy fire, or when you just need to revive a team mate.)

Favorite weapons, Paris/Dread/That-Other-Bow, Vectis, Soma, Gorgon (Rifles modded for recoil and ammo efficiency.)

I do wonder how much this says, though, because stealth isn't exactly what you usually do in teams and because you often have to adjust your equipment depending on the current situation.

Good point, i would consider Loki over ash for stealth as Loki's abilities are based more around distraction and invisibility. Whereas, ash is more of a 'ninja' because of his more frontal attacks like blade storm and the ninja star thing (which i can't spell without switching out). :(

Good point, i would consider Loki over ash for stealth as Loki's abilities are based more around distraction and invisibility. Whereas, ash is more of a 'ninja' because of his more frontal attacks like blade storm and the ninja star thing (which i can't spell without switching out). :(

as of right now,stealth isnt a "real" thing in warframe... stealth 2.0 incoming

Role in Squad: Solo Offense w/ High Survivability (so basically able to survive on my own while dealing tons of dmg)

Warframe: Ash

Favorite Primary weapon: Boltor Prime, but would use Brakk for close range encounters.

Ok guys, well this looks like a good amount of info, I contacted a warframe admin and they said they would like to actaully use these figures to some extent, this might help make some other areas of combat more favorable in the future!

To wrap it all up, thanks to all you guys for helping me with this, and as they say, there ars lies, damned lies and statistics. Thanks again for your help I'm looking forward to a few hours on microsoft excel making the data easier to read and access!

-stingray321

Even when Volt was underpowered, always been my favorite frame.

So..

Role: All 

Explanation - Naturally, speed running in itself, but also speed running behind enemies and careful use of cover with enemies revealed on minimap and despair silence (or dread) makes a quiet run through plausible though things can easily go wrong. Defense/Support held up through electric shield with it's damage buff and capability of defending any point with it's low use of energy so long as that is all that I do, and not waste it on shock or ult; meanwhile a damager with electric shield's buff as well as the ult being fairly powerful; shock a good stunner, and speed turning melee into a flurry of attacks, Volt stands his ground on all fronts to some extent even if not specializing in any of them. I rarely use any other frame, and tend to do whatever is needed at any given point if a mission is looking tough - or go with what mood I'm in at the time. Harder to get used to in my experience than other frames, but undoubtedly fun.

Warframe: Volt Speedrunner & Frost's globe replacement and just 'well rounded' in general

Primary: Dread (Skill shots) / Flux Rifle (Electric Shield Massacre's) / Vectis (Primed Chamber distance killer) / Snipertron Vandle (Old times sake)

Secondary: Despair (stealth & high damage)

Melee - Glave (non-prime, the original is the best :> - Flurry of stun attacks or a ranged 1k damage throw)

Edited by Azraill

Role in squad: I typically run solo. When not running solo, what role is "kill everything and anything that ever lived"? The tank?
Favorite warframe: Tough call. Valkyr is the best due to invincibility, but I love Oberon and Volt. Rhino is useful for reliability, but not really a whole lot of fun to use.
Favorite primary weapon: Dread is awesome for lethality, but for reliability, gotta go Soma.

Role - whatever man , just play the game.

fav frame: Embers my baby , ash my bro . Tho my fav frame as a whole is Zephyr because she is a perfect frame , her theme works well with her abilities and design , the model fits perfectly and illustrates what she is by far the most successful frame design  up until now i think.

fav wep: hard to say they all seem fairly generic pew pew don't they...probs soma just because i like seeing all the damage numbers fly.

Role: Kill everything

Favourite warframe: Ash the wedgie giver, Loki the psycopath with swords and Calibur that creepy guy that give free deadly candies

Favourite primary weapon:bows, sniper rifles and latron prime

Edited by paragasu