Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

​🌌 ​Sentinel Nova ​🌌​ A Family Between The Stars. (100% research, Casual clan.)

Nightmuse

13 hours ago, TutoNinjA said:

Hey guys, I'm new to the game (60 hours into it, so no experience at all) and have been looking for a clan. The grind is smoother when shared.

In case you accept new players, my IGN is: TutoNinjA

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the clan TutoNinjA !

Everyone above this post got an invite!
(Invites are processed at least once every 24 hours, once available.)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I'm a new player, currently at MR5, and is recently dying a lot in my current missions on Saturn. I've been a lone wolf since starting and I'd like to join your clan for help during missions and the community. I've been looking in the forums for a casual clan with a nice community and your clan description seemed to be perfect.

My IGN is Tyelemaica

Thanks and I hope to join your clan if there is an open slot :)

Ofcourse!

One advice I can give you straight of is: Make sure your mod's are upgraded. (Both for the weapons and your frame.)
A lot of people that start new tend to forget that one.

2 hours ago, Enuma09 said:

hi! i am looking for a clan for potential group activities and maybe explore the harder content of the game. 

My IGN is Enuma09

Hope I can join the clan~!

Hello Enuma09.

I can set up with an invite.

But I must warn you front of. We haven't done clan activities for quite a while now.
We are mostly the kind of clan that provides aid when needed and offer access to resources. But mostly leave people to do what they want.

I've send you an invite.
You can see for yourself if we are the kind of clan you're roll with. If not: no hard feelings!

Hi guys,

I found your clan though a post by wolf69 in another thread. I saw that you are accepting new players. I believe I am ready to progress further in the game, currently MR6? and have progressed up to Pluto so far. I like the idea of this clan in that you guys assist newer players and being able to access extra blueprints is a bonus! I am in a random clan right now that I joined after a random invite, not really knowing what I was doing at the time but would like to set up somewhere I will be comfortable for some time. Who can I contact in game once i've left the current clan? So far I have unlocked Excal, Trinity Prime, Frost & Rhino, and have Nova cooking.

I am at work right now but will be on later today. I believe my IGN is the same.

20 hours ago, Trasid said:

Hi guys,

I found your clan though a post by wolf69 in another thread. I saw that you are accepting new players. I believe I am ready to progress further in the game, currently MR6? and have progressed up to Pluto so far. I like the idea of this clan in that you guys assist newer players and being able to access extra blueprints is a bonus! I am in a random clan right now that I joined after a random invite, not really knowing what I was doing at the time but would like to set up somewhere I will be comfortable for some time. Who can I contact in game once i've left the current clan? So far I have unlocked Excal, Trinity Prime, Frost & Rhino, and have Nova cooking.

I am at work right now but will be on later today. I believe my IGN is the same.

Hello Trasid,

You can contact any member from our clan, basically anyone can invite. You can also post a message here and I'll set you up with an invite.
Nice starting collection of frames btw. 👍

I see you've already left the clan. I've send you an invite.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived