Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

​🌌 ​Sentinel Nova ​🌌​ A Family Between The Stars. (100% research, Casual clan.)

Nightmuse

4 hours ago, AgentHawaii said:

Would love to join this clan!

IGN: AgentHawaii

MR:9

Would love to have you!

Welcome to Sentinel Nova!

Everyone above this post got an invite!
(Invites are processed at least once every 24 hours, once available.)

44 minutes ago, Grievv said:

I'll give it a shot. Been loving the game so far, but still pretty new.

IGN: Grievv

MR: 4

Alright.

Just use a small caliber please. We had to renovate the Dojo several times already .... 🚧

Hi I am a new player pretty much Mastery Rank 4.  I am having fun with the game solo but I really enjoy playing with others.  More of a social gamer now a days.  Looking for a clan I can hang out with.  IGN is Kavurn.

6 hours ago, Kavurn said:

Hi I am a new player pretty much Mastery Rank 4.  I am having fun with the game solo but I really enjoy playing with others.  More of a social gamer now a days.  Looking for a clan I can hang out with.  IGN is Kavurn.

Well then, lets see what we can do!

Welcome aboard sailor!

Hi!

I'm not terribly active (usually an hour or two every day) and looking for a casual clan that won't be on my back about my low activity. On the upside, I'd like to think I'm a team player when I'm around.

IGN: Lethe138

MR: 8

11 hours ago, Lethe138 said:

Hi!

I'm not terribly active (usually an hour or two every day) and looking for a casual clan that won't be on my back about my low activity. On the upside, I'd like to think I'm a team player when I'm around.

IGN: Lethe138

MR: 8

Not a problem.
In case you have to be off for a bit longer, just log in for a few minutes once a month to let us know you are still interested in the game.

Welcome to the clan!

Clan is currently full!
Invites will be processed in order when room opens up!

On 2018-08-05 at 12:45 PM, Donakhaild said:

Hi I'am a returning player from 2013, So its a whole new game for me. I would like to join if you will have me.

IGN Donakhaild

Seems you already found a clan.
Have fun Tenno!

10 hours ago, ScarletDemon said:

Hello

I'm a new player to this game and got hooked, been looking for a clan to join and would greatly appreciate it joining this clan.

IGN ScarletDemon

Managed to find you a spot.

Welcome to the clan!

Clan is currently full!

Hello, fellow tenno

Just reached MR 7, really liking the game so far

im curious about the research system and it's weapons, what's the "etiquette" on that? can you just grab whatever you fancy? or how does that work exactly 

really like how you present your clan, would love to join

IGN: Savanna89

Hello folks,

I am a new player, just hit MR 4 and picking my way through all of information out there. I usually play a couple hours 3 or 4 nights a week. Looking for a casual group that can help guide me through this detailed game.

I enjoy both solo and group play, and especially like to hear an active group of folks. I play most evenings in the eastern time zone.

IGN: Daisho-

23 hours ago, Savanna89 said:

Hello, fellow tenno

Just reached MR 7, really liking the game so far

im curious about the research system and it's weapons, what's the "etiquette" on that? can you just grab whatever you fancy? or how does that work exactly 

really like how you present your clan, would love to join

IGN: Savanna89

Well then, I have good news for you:
All research is done by the clan as a whole, once the research is done; any clan member cen pick up the weapon/frame blueprints for EC!

As in, just run to the lab and grab what you want!
Just mind the mastery level requirements. Most of the research blueprints have one.

Also welcome to the clan!

4 hours ago, Daisho- said:

Hello folks,

I am a new player, just hit MR 4 and picking my way through all of information out there. I usually play a couple hours 3 or 4 nights a week. Looking for a casual group that can help guide me through this detailed game.

I enjoy both solo and group play, and especially like to hear an active group of folks. I play most evenings in the eastern time zone.

IGN: Daisho-

Well then, welcome to Warframe!

If you have any questions, fell free to ask them on Discord or the in game Clan Chat.
just keep in mind, it may take a bit before someone answers, It's hard to play and read chat at the same time in this game. 😛

Clan is currently full!

14 hours ago, Heavenus said:

I'm a beta player, playing from a long time ago. I'm currently looking to join a clan!

IGN: Heavenus

MR:14

I'd like to continue the legacy of veteran players nad help new players carry the torch

Well then, welcome to or casual fun house!

Clan is currently full!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2018-12-14 at 10:28 PM, Nightmuse said:

Time for a bumb!

hey man. ya mighy remember me a few months back (i think it was june) trying to find a clan. it was school break so when it ended i couldnt find the time to play it. so when i opened the inbox yesterday the invite was expired (or maybe just because the clan's full) so nkw that i can play actively again just asking if the clan has room and invite me please if its not full? thankyou soo much!

4 hours ago, mcdoodoowf said:

hey man. ya mighy remember me a few months back (i think it was june) trying to find a clan. it was school break so when it ended i couldnt find the time to play it. so when i opened the inbox yesterday the invite was expired (or maybe just because the clan's full) so nkw that i can play actively again just asking if the clan has room and invite me please if its not full? thankyou soo much!

I remember.

I'll send you an invite.
Welcome back!

EDIT: Seems you are already in a clan. If  you still like an invite, leave the clan and repost here. otherwise; have fun Tenno!

2 hours ago, Nightmuse said:

I remember.

I'll send you an invite.
Welcome back!

EDIT: Seems you are already in a clan. If  you still like an invite, leave the clan and repost here. otherwise; have fun Tenno!

will do. i thought you weren't recruiting anymore, so i joined my friend's. i don't think they're very open to beginners like me so i'll leave tomorrow. can you send me an invite the day after just to be safe? thanks!

Greetings, me and my friends would like to join

IGN:

-Lonebee(me)

-PoopyGoop

-sousei555

I apologize to send it like this, but we kinda looked it up together so I believe it to be more efficient to send all our names at once. Thanks in advance.

9 hours ago, mcdoodoowf said:

will do. i thought you weren't recruiting anymore, so i joined my friend's. i don't think they're very open to beginners like me so i'll leave tomorrow. can you send me an invite the day after just to be safe? thanks!

I've send you the invite already as you no longer seem to be in a clan.
You can accept at your leisure.

Welcome back. 😉

8 hours ago, Lonebee said:

Greetings, me and my friends would like to join

IGN:

-Lonebee(me)

-PoopyGoop

-sousei555

I apologize to send it like this, but we kinda looked it up together so I believe it to be more efficient to send all our names at once. Thanks in advance.

Not a problem and you are welcome to.

Invites have been send!
Welcome aboard.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived