Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats The Correct Survival Procedure?

Vedakayas

Question

Lets say there's no Nekros, do everyone go wherever they want or is it best to stick in the same room?

I have no idea what to do in this mode, everybody is everywhere, do i follow this guy or the other one?

I dont know anymore...

6 answers to this question

Alright, no Nekros it's still better to stick in a group. Enemies will spawn in higher concentrations while in a group, increasing your odds of getting the spare support modules. But it's no necessary, you can survive to 30 without, it just helps. Never hit the main support capsules until you are at 45% left, this give you plenty of room to pick up any support modules that fall down without wasting them

If the AI worked as they used to you would stay away from doors and all int he same room.  Find a big room with at least 2 open/green exits, as mobs spawn in the next room out of line if sight, so if you are near an open door you stop spawns happening in that room.  It can be as simple as turning around and facing away from a door to trigger spawns behind you.

But the AI got tweaked for the worse a while back and they run away into other rooms and never move again so now you have to go hunting them.  Currently I find two rooms and kill in each until the spawns dry up and move to the other and repeat

Thanks a lot for the guide its really helps but there's no way in hell people will listen to that in game

That is too bad. I would suggest finding others to run with. The survival tactics listed above and in thread worked pretty good always forcef to leave due to inability to kill heavy fast enough. Oxygen hardly ever an issue anymore, your group is what is critical. GOOD LUCK.