Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Such Hard Work So Un-Appreciated

SSI_Kryptix

I know that not everyone likes the new UI and I do understand your opinions regarding U14 but don't you think that you are being rather cruel by flooding the forums with "U14 makes me wanna suicide, navigation system is horrible" and etc...Pablo and Dorian spent un countable hours of hardwork and grinding on bringing this update everyone was so inpatiently waiting for, your feedback could have been more friendly rather than making them feel useless after they kept working at night without having a good sleep, they could have waited for more days to bring this Ambitious update when it had been more stable but no, they didn't, obviously cause they love and care for their beloved community, so please, think twice before posting rude things about it, the developers have high expectations, don't ruin it by complaining too much, nothing is perfect

I applaud the poster for writing this. They're right. The UI team are doing their jobs, and complaining will not get anyone anywhere. Criticism has its place but not as unhelpful complaints. 

If you really want to 'fix' the UI, pose your issues politely, then give a possible solution. It works better than 'I hate the UI'!

This was an excellent, although bug-riddled, update, and I appreciate the sleepless nights DE went through for us.

yes. but that is _exactly_ why i am ranting about the new UI...

i love everything DE did with the game, and the game itself is brilliant, and whatever release came and went - it brought fun and enjoyment. so an honest opinion about what really divides opinions is what i post about the UI whenever i see the chance.

if the game was crappy, i would just leave.

if i felt the developers were not good at what they do, i wouldn't even bother complaining.

if i thought DE would not care for what the player base thought, i'd just shut up.

it is _because_ i think DE cares, i rant about the one disagreeable decision the designers made.

and, oh, look at that, ressources show up in the starchart on hovering... it is gradually getting better. and i still believe it's all going to be good in the end.

The new UI has more potential to be amazing rather the old one was as good as it was going to get.

It may take months, but the NEW UI will be 2x better then the old one for sure.

HYPE FOR HUBS! WHERE PLAYERS CAN INTERACT! ^.^

(in the Dev streams remember the hubs where you can go to, where all the players can interact.)

Yep its against the rules to insult DE but people still do it in feedback sections.

We need everyone's help to contain the situation as we mods cannot read and check all of the threads 24/7. You can use the report function for dev bashing threads/posts and we will take the appropriate action.

Also, metacomplaint threads like this one don't help matters either - locked.