Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Pvp Is Now Bad!

_RoXey_

Conclaive is bad because we cant connect wall runs in parkour.Also basic climbing not work .

Fix it ,please!

Warframe PvP has always been bad, this is a PvE game. The focus is not on any PvP element, ever, just PvE things. It'll take them a long time to fix said issues.

Isn't wall running in PvE just as usual?

Also, if I can recall correctly DE stated that nerfing wall running in Dark Sector conflicts wasn't properly intended, and that they will likely opt for restoring it to normal. I have no idea how is parkour in PvP like, and this is just what I could infer from threads about that specific issue.

sorry your xploits got fixed; learn to play like a normal person

WTH ? haha, I can live with no more infinite vertical wall climb, but the wall vaulting has been unintentionally nerfed and I have confirmation it wasn't  intented and being looked at atm...

But why do you care how I play the game ? again I dont play PVP so this is pve should'nt I play like I want and how i used too ? What is your beef ?

Edited by Tr1ples1xer

Actually PVP was fixed. -.- (sorta fixed,)

They put a band aid on Warframes PVP, and are going to soon sow it up so it can heal.

Though the infection (PVP haters) will be bad, PVP will recover, and hopefully be a enjoyable person after this injury.

Also its probably a glitch, that Wall vaulting isn't working. :)

Edited by Feallike

But PvP in U13 was good.

I just told an idea for you to fix.

And then Warframe will be better.

I played Warframe just because it has maybe good PvP half month ago. Thats because i had everything in game and i am bored. But ok ,nvm there are a lot better games for PvP like Ghost Recon Phantoms. I will back to Warframe when DE fix that bugs in conclaive and other bugs on missions.