Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Etsoree

The Post-14.1.3 Firewall Error, Barren Friends List And Chat Issues Megathread

Guys, chat's broken, and there's a good chance that, with it being about 2:40 AM EDT (The timezone that the DE offices are in), they won't be getting to it right now. As was already said, the info about the chat being down has been passed on to DE and it'll be gotten to and hopefully fixed as soon as they get in the office or around some time later this morning.

Complaining about it more and getting really mad about it, isn't going to help the situation, and it's only going to show DE that a lot of you guys are demanding something of them that you think you're getting the raw end of the deal on, when in fact, you're not. Is the game impossible to log into? No. Is the game a subscription service? No. Did you spend anywhere from $30-$60 on the game itself (Platinum is excluded from this as I'm sure some of you have spent that much on the game in Plat)? No.

You should all be enjoying the fact that, as much as you can't do ODD's or the like, you can still play the game, and that it didn't cost you a dime to actually get the game or play it, rather than complaining about the chat being down.

We're still in beta, it's to be expected, and it might not even be their fault if it indeed a DDOS attack.

Yes, we're still in beta. And I bet when this game is at release stage, we'll still have more bugs than ammo drums. It's the minecraft business model tacked onto F2P and it sucks.

Same here, it is now 0145. Wasn't sure if anyone else was having the same issue. I thought it may have been my port-forwarding on my router/modem. But that is not the case, but in the meantime, ill wait patiently for the fix.  Thank you for your time

how im gonna spend my chatfree day: , farm all the lil mats i need for my own luxury wich i normally cant get cuz my friends need my help ^^) solo time here i come  ( be optimistic guys, now u haz time to urself)

Please fix this Chat. I can't trade, recruit, communicate and have fun!

I had people who's supposed to contact me for trading but after i go eat dinner and come back, voila~ No chat= They think I am irresponsible... bad bad

Yup same here happened to me before as well, but before i had an error with my name, my name had spaces in it, it was Lust of loki with spaces, and because my name had spaces it didnt cooperate with warframe and messed up the chat window, but after my name was fixed by support and had spaces removed the window was fixed, but just recently it messed up again, without reason? i dont like it either but sh*t happens :/ 

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/attachments/token/XWrPQhD0aZNNosbZ2EWyNmqd4/?name=This+again.png

When I log in there is currently only a loading symbol for the chat and no chat tabs so is it down or what?

Same to mee ):

Yeah chatt servers are down yet again, when is DE gonna get this crap sorted!

Regards,

Centclip