The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Top 5 Things To Spend Plat. On?

QuasarDecimari

Slots (Frame, Weapon, Companion as needed)

Reactor / Catalyst / Forma as needed.

Cosmetics.

I'll buy in trade chat, but that's not going from me directly to DE, so I'm not sure it counts.

Edit: Some players talk about how they constantly get forma, and bps from alerts, but that's not entirely practical to the casual player who cant spend that many hours logged in and farming. Most fresh players cant hang in the void for a half hour survival to farm them either.

Edited by InkedArmor

honestly, i don't even know anymore if i was joking, sarcastic, or really meant it.

Know the feeling... xD

But I hold it pretty much like Kartumterek wrote there:

Once you hit the middle/upper ranks you should already be programmed to potato everything that you own

Because some weapons are really ugly to level without Potatoes and the ones not ugly need Potatoes as well to make them perform even better obviously... so Win-Win to potato everything. xD

Edited by MeduSalem

#1 Making more Platinum

#2 WEAPON slots (24P = 4 weapons slots = 12,000 Rank points [VS.] 20P = 1 Warframe slot = 6,000 Rank points)

#3 Warframe Slots

#4 Companion Slots (combined Kubrow/Sentinel since you only need a couple of each)

#5 Everything Else (Cosmetics, Mods, Arcane Helms, Rushing items, potatoes, forma, Prime parts, etc.)

1.Weapon Slot

2.Warframe slot

3.Orokin Reactor

4.Orokin Catalysts.

5.Color Palettes.

With sentinels, you don't really need more than 4 of the little guys, but if you really cared you could get a fifth by scrapping two of the weapons(Like the Shade's Burst Laser and the Deth Machine Rifle if you get Wyrm Prime) and I don't necessarily care enough about Kubrows to think that buying another stasis slot is worth it.

And hold your tongue, colors are essential to me, I want to look pretty.

Edited by UFOLoche