Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Power Suggestions, And Potential Prime.

(PSN)tophighlander2

I would like suggest an idea to allow more customization for players and their Warframe. Instead of having a select number if skills which is four, having certain Warframes share abilities between certain Warframes. For example Loki could share Invisibility with Ash and/or Nekros. Or Trinity's Blessing could be used by Oberon. Now I hope you will consider this as a possibility. Now of another matter at hand. It seems that Nekros is used of only one ability, I feel like a Primed version along with a small boost to his shields will make him more sought after.

I would like suggest an idea to allow more customization for players and their Warframe. Instead of having a select number if skills which is four, having certain Warframes share abilities between certain Warframes. For example Loki could share Invisibility with Ash and/or Nekros. Or Trinity's Blessing could be used by Oberon. Now I hope you will consider this as a possibility. Now of another matter at hand. It seems that Nekros is used of only one ability, I feel like a Primed version along with a small boost to his shields will make him more sought after.

Loki and ash practically have the same invisibility. The only difference being that ash has a small stun towards enemies attached to it.

DE was looking at "general" powers that any frames can use a while back (they probably wouldn't be all that interesting powers at that) however I don't believe there will be any attempts to allow sharing of warframe specific powers.  The warframe powers are part of their uniqueness and it would be quite silly to have ember suddenly change into a wave of water from hydroid.  Also power sharing isn't a fix for any warframe balance its actually worse in the long run because you are just ignoring the problems.

As far as Nekros goes, his skills are not nearly as bad as people make out.  However desecrate is highly valued over all his other ability simply because its so unique and attempts to speed up the most boring part of the game, farming.  You could give nekros a prime and a super buff and people are still going to only want to desecrate all day everyday.

And since when is nekros not sought after?  Unless you just want other people to nekros for you by making him more popular.  Everyone would love a nekros for farming.

Aisuru_Kaze i dont wanna spit into your soup but there are "General Warframe abilities" on the way we also found a screen of an excalibur with invisibility as 1.st ability slot from one of the devs ... hope he didnt noticed it XD

Also: it would work with penalties for example: each warframe has his/her/its own polarity for abilities and its also giving only the specific warframe 100% efficiency!

So for example giving excalibur lokis invisibility should cost 2-4 times the mod slots, be shorter and cost more energy to use so we can at least keep the most efficient builds to the proper warframes but also giving a bit more freedom if you want a bit lesser stong version for other frames ... i would be 9001% okay with that!

Even if you look at the alpha and the (ancient) e3 stage demo of dark sector you see that the warframes/hayden tenno had extremely different skills and abilities and as of the lore the tenno can "adapt" new abilities and are NOT limited to a specific amount or a specific type they are just "experts" for some of them which they use more often and can use more efficiently as others thats it!

Edited by Severuslanskerr