Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Death

Neonpkz

Just logged into my warframe account to get my daily reward and i had a message in my box.The message was about how my kubrow had died.Now this wouldnt bother me if i hasnt spent 75 plat on both the starter hit and rushing the incubation.Now i understand the wiki says that it can die if its genetic stability falls bellow 0.Yet no ''alert'' or danger messages are sent to the player about this.I am rather annoyed at the loss of time and money and would appretiate it if i could be compensated in any way.Thanks.

Edit:Now that the kubrow UI is gone there is no way to check,could someone tell me if there is a bar that states its genetic stabilty,Thanks for your time.

Edited by Neonpkz

Edit:Now that the kubrow UI is gone there is no way to check,could someone tell me if there is a bar that states its genetic stabilty,Thanks for your time.

ZtEjOrj.jpg

Sorry but it's your fault for not taking care of your Kubrow, I don't really see why you should be compensated for that.

Just logged into my warframe account to get my daily reward and i had a message in my box.The message was about how my kubrow had died.Now this wouldnt bother me if i hasnt spent 75 plat on both the starter hit and rushing the incubation.Now i understand the wiki says that it can die if its genetic stability falls bellow 0.Yet no ''alert'' or danger messages are sent to the player about this.I am rather annoyed at the loss of time and money and would appretiate it if i could be compensated in any way.Thanks.

No you didn't take care of it so its your own fault it died....

then you are probably lucky it lived past its own death, making you even more responsible for its death

dude, the bar says +XX% BONUS health/damage, when it reaches 0 it means it doesn t have a bonus, not that it dies (<== this what should happen)

but it dies

Edited by thegamer118

Even if i dont get i refund i would like DE to change the UI a little to make it more understandable,or add a bar stating its genetic stability, or even give the player a message giving them a certain time frame to use stabilizers.

Did you even listen to what silver disciple said? The bar on the UI states that it has 100% MORE health and damage.And no where in the game does it say it will die if it reaches -100%.Also, stop commenting if you are just here to argue with me.

Edited by Neonpkz

Did you even listen to what silver disciple said? The bar on the UI states that it has 100% MORE health and damage.And no where in the game does it say it will die if it reaches -100%.Also, stop commenting if you are just here to argue with me.

hum, when you ve got -100% health, it s called a loss and it does mean that the kubrow health bar reaches 0 and dies 

Math glasses on: 

lets say a kubrow has 100 base health, then +100% bonus health means it has 200 health, when it says -100%, it means it has lost all it health and is dead, at this point it s logical to say that a kubrow will die a -100% health bonus

Edited by thegamer118

Common sense plays a part, no?

Like Ov3rd0se said. Common sense applies here. If something has double health at +100% health and no bonus at 0% that means at -100% it would have no health and die.

Ordis SHOULD make a comment, after making the "remember to care for the beast?" bit, that DNA Stabalizers must be applied to keep the Kubrow alive. That would be best, and would clear ALL of this up.

To the people you lost their Kubrows to this oversight: mayhaps you shoulda done a BIT more research? You're not COMPLETELY at fault, imo, even if other people DO have a good point with the common sense (hence why I think, despite the above fix, you are not OBLIGATED to be compensated), but looking at the system a bit more via the extra resources WOULD have been helpful.

Edited by Morec0

Nope. If the pet can die without warning, that's bullS#&amp;&#036;. F*** reading the Wiki. If there's nothing in game to warn you that your adorable murder-beast is going to die if the bar that says 'Bonus Health' drops too low, it's a broken UI. 

This has really annoyed me. I thought it was a good addition. Now after a few days of idle logging in and not spending 100000 credits on puppy healthpacks, apparently that's it. No more puppy. 

I may log a ticket. I may just not bother logging back in. Frankly atm I'm not sure which way to lean.