Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Death

Neonpkz

The game does not state that your kubrow will die at 0%, also that only shows the effect it has in battle.

Really ???

> "/Lotus/Language/Menu/ToxicityEffectFeedback2": "|PET_NAME| is feeling unwell.",

> "/Lotus/Language/Menu/ToxicityEffectFeedback1": "|PET_NAME| is malnourished and dying.",

> "/Lotus/Language/Menu/ToxicityDeathMessageSubject": "Your kubrow has died.",

> "/Lotus/Language/Menu/ToxicityDeathMessageContent": "|PET_NAME| has died due a breakdown in its DNA sequence.",

That part in BOLD when you were checking your pet did not give it away?

Edited by DSpite

Just logged into my warframe account to get my daily reward and i had a message in my box.The message was about how my kubrow had died.Now this wouldnt bother me if i hasnt spent 75 plat on both the starter hit and rushing the incubation.Now i understand the wiki says that it can die if its genetic stability falls bellow 0.Yet no ''alert'' or danger messages are sent to the player about this.I am rather annoyed at the loss of time and money and would appretiate it if i could be compensated in any way.Thanks.

Edit:Now that the kubrow UI is gone there is no way to check,could someone tell me if there is a bar that states its genetic stabilty,Thanks for your time.

There is a bar, it's called Health. And you need DNA STABILIZERS to increase it. It's called common sense. Not taking care of a pet, kills it.

This is your fault, please move along.