Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading Scammers (Please Read)

(PSN)Inferior_Zon

So I was in the Ps4 trading post thing and. This guy named (not named) puts Wts maxed serration. When we trade it's a level 4 serration and I decline. He then says gtfo my dojo. Afterwards he puts on trading post INFERIOR_ZON is a scammer. Usually I wouldn't take offense but I'm trying to sell stuff and it's hurting my reputation. I hope they can put report this guy for...

Edited by (PS4)Inferior_Zon

So I was in the Ps4 trading post thing and. This guy named puts Wts maxed serration. When we trade it's a level 4 serration and I decline. He then says gtfo my dojo. Afterwards he puts on trading post INFERIOR_ZON is a scammer. Usually I wouldn't take offense but I'm trying to sell stuff and it's hurting my reputation. I hope they can put report this guy for...

There's not much they can do, but I'd say take out the username and submit a support ticket, as naming and shaming is against policy.

• 3 weeks later...

DE does get back to submitted tickets on scammers usually quicker than other non priority requests as I've learnt recently after having been scammed by xx. Submitted a ticket and had it resolved within 2 days. Now I'm not sure if any further disciplinary action was taken against the scammer apart from DE stating that a warning had been issued to the person about their behaviour and business conduct which was about it. I still think people who are caught scamming or likewise should be banned immediately or at least suspended from Trade for a period of time or restricted to only be able to trade items not in Platinum as they should get some sort of punishment and more importantly other users are protected from another incident. I've been thinking about a idea and it may not be possible but if it is I think it may help people from being scammed so easily. I've forwarded the idea to DE that a 1-2min Trade Cancellation request button be available so when someone has been conned/scammed/tricked etc that buyer has the opportunity within a small time frame to cancel the transaction and all items/platinum is returned to each party and possibly a report is automatically sent to DE as a record and for DE to then decide whether more action needs to be taken against the accused scammer. Of course I understand that people might just cancel transactions on a whim or change of mind so to avoid a backlog or congestive DE servers each user is limited to a number of trade cancellations over a time period; 1 or 2 a month. This is only a rough idea but I think it may help solve fraudulent transactions a lot sooner rather than having to submit a ticket and then wait for DE to respond this also freeing up DE resources.

Sorry about the long post but if anyone else thinks this may work or not work, please feel free to respond as to why and how to make it better.

Thank you.