Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Any Good (Sahasa Kubrow)

Question

i just got my first kurbow and it was a SAHASA Kurbrow, and i was wondering weather it is any good

i mean if it will give me supply and do a finisher attack when i do a ground slam 

for thoes who have this kurbow please tell my your thoughts

8 answers to this question

I personally really liked using my Sahasa. Always seemed to dig up something I could use. I seem to recall it digging up a couple of life support capsules in a Survival. It's no replacement to Nekros but then again I would be extremely surprised if it was considering that beyond increasing drop chances on mods and helping to keep a survival mission going as long as possible there's not a lot Nekros brings to the table. If you can manage to maintain the Kubrow it'll be quite useful I think. It won't replace a Carrier sentinel but that's a whole different discussion.

I personally really liked using my Sahasa. Always seemed to dig up something I could use. I seem to recall it digging up a couple of life support capsules in a Survival. It's no replacement to Nekros but then again I would be extremely surprised if it was considering that beyond increasing drop chances on mods and helping to keep a survival mission going as long as possible there's not a lot Nekros brings to the table. If you can manage to maintain the Kubrow it'll be quite useful I think. It won't replace a Carrier sentinel but that's a whole different discussion.

only digs when no enemy is around which IMO in survival modes you would very much prefer more enemies spawning. maybe boost the scenarios where it can use dig.

In my case I am more combat orientated so when I first got my Sahasa I was kinda disappointed, in fact I put him in cold storage so I could acquire a Sunika, the supposed combat Kubrow. I was again disappointed with the Sunika because it was so dependent on me basically aiming her at an enemy, so once I got her to 30 I thought well might as well get my Sahasa to 30. As of this writing I have now forma my Sahasa twice, he is so much more aggressive and will attack independently but still not at the type of combat AI I would prefer but the Sahasa in my opinion makes the supposed combat Kubrow Sunika seem passive. I don't use the dig mod just all the combat mods.