Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silva & Aegis New Combo Idea (Ragnarok)

HavocWolf

So i only have the ending part, but the idea is kinda like this:

You stab the sword into the ground: 1304.jpg

And volcanic cracks come out from where the sword landed with a little bit of fire or lava coming out like a volcano like this:Lava%20Cracks.jpg

The cracks do fire dmg and act like hollowed ground. (Maybe it stays there for a little bit? instead of disappearing after the combo ends)?

The combo would use the down arrow to initiate, hence the downward strike of the sword. So it kinda fits.

Sorry if its hard to understand i was in a bit of a rush. Ill make a few changes later to make it more clear

Edited by HavocWolf

I'd like to see this, although for other sword/shield weapons other than the Silva & Aegis it would probably just have to be an impact thing like jump attacks since fire is exclusive to Silva & Aegis.

I'd like to see it as a new combo, as we already have the "Fire Wave" with the jump attack.

+1.

I really like this idea.

I'd like to see this, although for other sword/shield weapons other than the Silva & Aegis it would probably just have to be an impact thing like jump attacks since fire is exclusive to Silva & Aegis.

yes, now on to other sword and board weapons, that don't have fire in them(not bashing silva & and aegis, it's a great weapon, but I want something more traditional to fit my oberon a bit better)

Edited by GhostSwordsman

I'd like to see it as a new combo, as we already have the "Fire Wave" with the jump attack.

Please reread my post for clarity. I want this as a combo, I'm just pointing out why it'd have to be different for other sword and shield weapons.

Please reread my post for clarity. I want this as a combo, I'm just pointing out why it'd have to be different for other sword and shield weapons.

Who's to say other sword and shield weapons won't have different combos all together XP but yea i see where you coming from now. My bad. :)

Edited by HavocWolf