The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Theme Do You Want To See In A Future Warframe

warpath514

How about a 'Frame that's all about manipulating shadows.

Ability 1 - Shadow Step: Target Enemy shadow to slip into it, following the enemy around in it's shadow for a few seconds. 

enables stealth kills

Ability 2 - Darkness (and the creativity award goes to..): Cover an area in darkness, reducing enemies perception and accuracy for the duration

Ability 3 - Nightmare or Paranoia: manipulate the enemies shadows to form monsters (or shadow vesions of the enemies) to attack said enemies.

Ability 4 - Shadowplay: Frame channels into the ground similar to banshees soundquake.

Shadows spread from his/her hands seeking out enemies devouring them for a short time dealing high damage per second (similarly to hydroid puddle?)

Don't take this too serious, i just came up with all this in a few minutes xD

But yeah, Shadow-manipulating Warframe sounds cool :)

Actaully i think another psychic warframe, who could control enemies would be cool.

In my opinion this would be a good idea, because all enemies use weapons, that are already in the game with all their scripts, models etc.like the karak vulkar or even the machete (and these are just grineer weapons).

So this is how his signature ability would look like:

Can only be used while targeting an enemy. After a brief delay you fade out of the real world and warp yourself into your target. While you control the target you can fully control it. If recasted you come back again and respawn 1 unit behind your target. The target is stunned a brief time after the recast. If the target is killed while you control it you respawn at its death location. Control time has a maximum of 20 seconds.

Other abilites could be:

-An channeling beam that does more power the more enemies are nearby ( drawing power from souls  HELL YEAH :D )

-A big bubble that you can launch and then when reacasted stop and spawn in ( Bubble is not affected by gravity so you can launch it in the air and attack from above with your guns (great for defense).

How about a samurai/melee based warframe? I have a few ideas for its powers.

Sword rush: the warframe runs ahead, sword out, slashing everything in his path. Kind of like excaliburs slash dash. 25 energy.

Fury: Melee attack speed is increased for the whole team for a short time. 50 energy.

Blockade: Supercharges it's teams shields 100%, doubling them. The supercharge effect lasts until enemies bring down the players' shields to normal levels. 75 energy.

One man army: This warframe pulls out its own custom made sword, which does amazing amounts of damage. The warframe is invulnerable for the duration that this ability is active. Teammates are inspired, and do more damage, while enemies are terrified, and do less damage and are prone to running away. 100 energy.

Stats:

125 shields

80 health

200 armor

100 energy

Rhino sprint speed

A portal frame . A frame that can create a window to the space on map with the most enemies. He can choose to jump in the portal and melee his butt off or stand outside the portal and shoot into it, taking enemies out with ease. However the enemies can also jump into or shoot into portal. Hey we can dream right?

A portal frame . A frame that can create a window to the space on map with the most enemies. He can choose to jump in the portal and melee his butt off or stand outside the portal and shoot into it, taking enemies out with ease. However the enemies can also jump into or shoot into portal. Hey we can dream right?

I can think of soooooooo many ways that would end up being broken... I don't even want to list them. Cool idea for a puzzle shooter but not such a great idea for a PVE coop shooter. Trolling would intensify greatly.

I want a Monkey King themed frame, with melee-friendly stats/powers.  Need more melee-oriented frames.

I'd also be happy if we could start making opposite gender versions of the current frames.  Yes.

Edited by LazarusDark

I figured that, so I'll keep dreaming.

Just make a Chell themed Nova with white, black, and orange color scheme and blue/orange energy. Then equip Wormhole and Antimatter Drop (Portal and energy spheres) as her only abilities. You can also equip a white Phage with orange/blue energy and black prongs (Portal Gun), as well as a white and pink deathcube with no attack precept (Companion Cube). Use all black Eos armor on legs for good measure.

I've done this. It is glorious.

A dance frame.

Its first ability would distract a single enemy with the sounds of smooth jazz.

Second ability would cause ambient dubstep music to play and force all enemies to wear tight pants and refer to each as "bro". This would slow enemies down while they search for a Pabst Blue Ribbon to drink.

Third ability would spawn a Dance Dance Revolution arcade machine which would cause all nearby enemies to break out into fighting each other over who gets to go first. Players can choose to watch the fight, or shoot the arcade machine for blast damage and a cache of credits.

Ultimate ability would cause all enemies within a radius to permanently break out into coordinated dance like at the end of Slumdog Millionaire. Players can choose to join in for extra fun points.

I want a Monkey King themed frame, with melee-friendly stats/powers.  Need more melee-oriented frames.

I'd also be happy if we could start making opposite gender versions of the current frames.  Yes.

DE said one time quite clearly the opposite gender frames will never happen and a monkey themed frame would be interesting

DE said one time quite clearly the opposite gender frames will never happen and a monkey themed frame would be interesting

Lies and fallacy.

DE has stated outright that they will never make alternate gendered versions of existing frames but are open to making new frames that utilize the same type of power that current ones have. People need to learn the distinction.

So a new male frame named something different, who can use his flames for direct DPS rather than just for crowd control would be acceptable. Or a male frame that can utilize psychic powers to cripple the enemy and do DoT or something to that effect would also be fair game. Same general type of power, new frame with a new gender.

An extremely agile melee oriented monkey themed frame would be quite enjoyable.

Edited by Kestral9999