Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stormbringer And Piercing Hit Mods Not Working?

Mrevasivepants

Question

Hi everyone, i've recently crafted myself a Paris and i'm very satisfied with it, before the update the mods: Stormbringer (% Electrical damage) and Piercing hit (% Armor penetration) for the rifle in which this case Paris is in the rifle slot, the mods use to work just fine.

After the latest update, my paris can't deal either bonus damage from the armor penetration or electrical bonus damage. Additionally, my point blank mod also says i've 100% critical chance yet it doesnt hit a critical all the time.

Can someone help me about it? or should i report it as a bug?

PS: I'd be grateful for your help and this is my first time in the forums.

2 answers to this question

First of all, +100% crit chance does NOT mean you have over 100% crit chance. Here how it works, for exemple IF the paris has 20% (I dont know the actual value) chance to crit, a +100% crit chance is applied on that 20% so 20% + 100% of 20% = 40% chance to crit.

For the elemental damage mods and armor piercing damage mods (is in fact applied as a "form" of elemental damage in this game), these on the paris are bugging (so not working) (unless they said they fixed it in last patch) whenever you're are not the host of the game.