Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Open Ic, Might Be 18+] Ask Excalibur, Nekros, Valkyr And Nyx [Guest: Konzu]

WolfmanX9

23 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

I suppose you have a point there. Right, what would you like to know about my power?

Y..you haven't said anything Rick

D..don't ha-*burp*-ve to, I'm enjoying the argue those t..two people have *sip*

Y..y..you know you are sick for liking those k...k..kind of things, right?

I *burp* don't care.

"Firstly, how does it work?"

Just now, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

(Either way i have ng to erp with)

((Guard? Ha. Good luck with that. RP's with him will get boring fast if you do not keep it interesting. I have managed to do so just fine, but you...? I have doubts about your ability if you stay as you are. But what do I know?))

21 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

"Firstly, how does it work?"

Well...that might be hard to explain, but I will try my best to make sense of it. All of our suit's power gets power from a place in our universe known as the "void". While you might think that it is just an empty space in our galaxy, it does have "secret" structures that may or may not be the reason why we can use our powers in the first place. Anyway, I channel this "void energy" within my body to fuel my power. Without it, neither I or my friends can't use our power. Now, to the actually how to: I channel my energy into my palms and then "use" the energy to my powers. While this might not make any sense, nobody knows how exactly our power system works. It's something that comes naturally for us

8 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Well...that might be hard to explain, but I will try my best to make sense of it. All of our suit's power gets power from a place in our universe known as the "void". While you might think that it is just an empty space in our galaxy, it does have "secret" structures that may or may not be the reason why we can use our powers in the first place. Anyway, I channel this "void energy" within my body to fuel my power. Without it, neither I or my friends can't use our power. Now, to the actually how to: I channel my energy into my palms and then "use" the energy to my powers. While this might not make any sense, nobody knows how exactly our power system works. It's something that comes naturally for us

"I see. So it isn't nastural?"

10 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

"Quite intruiging indeed. How about the drunk gentleman and his companion? They seem out of place here, who are they?"

Oh they, they are our current "guests" in this talk show

Sup, I'm Rick and th-*burp*-is is my grandson, Morty

Hi m..mr monkey man.

10 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

"Greetings. I will not ask how you got here, but I will ask where you're from."

W-*burp*-eee are from Earth C-137

What's the number for?

I..I..It's our universe number or m..m..more like, we come from that re-*burp*-ality

Does that mean that our reality have a number too?

Yes, your reality has a..a number...I..I think it is...W-3118 *sip*

Wow Rick, that's a really high n..n.number

Don't know why though...m..maybe their reality works differently *yet another sip*

12 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

W-*burp*-eee are from Earth C-137

What's the number for?

I..I..It's our universe number or m..m..more like, we come from that re-*burp*-ality

Does that mean that our reality have a number too?

Yes, your reality has a..a number...I..I think it is...W-3118 *sip*

Wow Rick, that's a really high n..n.number

Don't know why though...m..maybe their reality works differently *yet another sip*

Park nodded. "I see. And how, pray tell, did you end up here?"

On 2017-05-15 at 2:16 PM, KuraioNokami said:

Park nodded. "I see. And how, pray tell, did you end up here?"

Simple, I used my p..portal G*burp*uun he said as he showed his portal gun for a short moment before he put it back into his white coat.

54 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Simple, I used my p..portal G*burp*uun he said as he showed his portal gun for a short moment before he put it back into his white coat.

"I see. Guessing from how absolutely horrid you sound I'd guess you're either drunk or that thing has side-effects. Probably both. Am I correct?"

23 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

"I see. Guessing from how absolutely horrid you sound I'd guess you're either drunk or that thing has side-effects. Probably both. Am I correct?"

I..I don't know what y..you are talking *burp* about...I'm perfectly fine

*cough*Drunk*cough*

10 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

I..I don't know what y..you are talking *burp* about...I'm perfectly fine

*cough*Drunk*cough*

Park sighed. "Now, as for..."

A dark blast knocked Park through a portal. A human boy wearing a golden headpiece with microphone and scouter, a black armored tunic and a jetpack with decorative black wings attatched then uncliaked. "Hey. Hate to crash your little party, but I'm here to crash your party. A few of you aren't where you belong, after all."

12 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

Park sighed. "Now, as for..."

A dark blast knocked Park through a portal. A human boy wearing a golden headpiece with microphone and scouter, a black armored tunic and a jetpack with decorative black wings attatched then uncliaked. "Hey. Hate to crash your little party, but I'm here to crash your party. A few of you aren't where you belong, after all."

I...I..If you are talking about me and m..morty, then stay *burp* back, I got a gun and I'm not afraid to u..use it!

Oh my god Rick, do you really have a gun?!

Of course not morty, but they don't know t...that he whispered to Morty.

6 minutes ago, WolfmanX9 said:

I...I..If you are talking about me and m..morty, then stay *burp* back, I got a gun and I'm not afraid to u..use it!

Oh my god Rick, do you really have a gun?!

Of course not morty, but they don't know t...that he whispered to Morty.

The boy drew a long staff-like rifle with wings near the grip. The wings detatched and formed two eye-like orbiting drones, and the boy also formed a machine-gunblade in his left hand. "Apologies. You were saying? Ugh, nevermind. Point is, interdimensional travel without a proper visum is kinda bad for my master's repetoire. I advise you call 0700-4920-DIMENSIONAL-TRAVEL if you want authorisation. It's free... Most of the time."

13 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

The boy drew a long staff-like rifle with wings near the grip. The wings detatched and formed two eye-like orbiting drones, and the boy also formed a machine-gunblade in his left hand. "Apologies. You were saying? Ugh, nevermind. Point is, interdimensional travel without a proper visum is kinda bad for my master's repetoire. I advise you call 0700-4920-DIMENSIONAL-TRAVEL if you want authorisation. It's free... Most of the time."

W..what are y...you, some kind of dimension travel cop? I got only one thing to say to y *burp* ouuuu...: I don't give a *bleep* about that and you don't scare me at all. M..morty and I have traveled more dimensions th..than you can count without a stupid "visum". Been to jail before, but there is n..no jail, space jail or inter dimension jail that can con-*burp*-tain me. I..I'm like a wild animal, a very smart animal, an animal that is l...like the top of the food chain, an animal that is waaaaaay to dangerous to handle. 

We get it

I...I'm not done edgy MCdarkandred face...*sip* I will put it simply to you: *bleep* you and your stupid system, we are rebels that will outrun the law whenever and...and however we want

You done?

N...now I'm *burp* done *sip*

Wow...Ahem...we will be back after the break... he said as the camera went offline and showed random commercial in the meantime.

Edited by WolfmanX9