Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Open Ic, Might Be 18+] Ask Excalibur, Nekros, Valkyr And Nyx [Guest: Konzu]

WolfmanX9

4 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

"That sounded almost like darkness."

Have no idea what you are talking about and I don't really care that much, no offense

Is he always this mean?

Not always, but when he feel like it, then he can become mean

2 hours ago, (PS4)gamegod-2002 said:

"There are thing you don't know about medusa."

That is true, you can't know everything, unless you are a god of knowledge or something like that

Not what I think he meant, but that works I guess

Right...Anyway, I will be leaving pretty soon as I have things to do in my own world. If any of you got any more questions, I would suggest you say them now

Time for me to leave for the time being. It has been fun being here and I wouldn't mind coming back here sometime in the future. Oh..before I forget, I have something to give to you she said as she slithered her way to Erida and gave her a green gem with a snake eye pattern.

What is this?

This is what I like to call the "Snake eye". It's a gemstone that allow you to call me whenever you want to see me. You haven't forgotten the proposal I gave to you, right?

....Was it about the dragon world?

Correct. The only thing you need to do is to stare at the eye while shining a bright light behind it and I will come as fast as I can

Got it, thanks. I promise you, I will call you once I have made up my mind

I'm sure you will. Bye everyone she said, waved goodbye to everyone before she left by entering a portal to her own world.

On 07/13/2017 at 1:44 AM, WolfmanX9 said:

Greetings tenno and people alike, I'm Harrow and I will be the current guest for the time being. If you have any question, let me hear it and I will do my best to answer it in good manner.

A rather fabulous-looking blonde man in fully golden clothing walked in. "Ah, I see the priest is here. What good timing."

17 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

A rather fabulous-looking blonde man in fully golden clothing walked in. "Ah, I see the priest is here. What good timing."

How are you, someone who has too much cash in his pockets?

I'm indeed the priest and I take you have a question you want to be answered?

2 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

"You are correct, mr. Priest. I, Julius, would like to know what you are a priest to."

I'm the priest for the tenno cause, specifically this dojo. When it comes to gods, I believe in many gods, rather than simply just one, it keeps me more in touch with the world so to say. 

1 hour ago, KuraioNokami said:

"I see, I see. Name a few."

One's that come to mind is Odin, Zeus, Gaia, Helios, Poseidon, Ares, Aphrodite and Ra. As you can see, I find gods from other religion interesting in their own way. 

6 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

The man nodded and left again.

Huh...that was shorter than expected

I want to say something about that, but I do not want to anger you for no reason, even though I could beat you in hand to hand combat

Is it me or does no one really want to ask me anything?

It's usually like this. I mean, we have been running this show for a while and to be frank, it's been quite slow for a very long time

I see...Anyway, I think I will be leaving soon. If any of you have any last questions for me, don't be afraid to ask them.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr said:

"Wassup homeboy." Smidgeon asked. "Tell me, do you know any chicks?"

As in ladies? Beside of the female tennos in our clan, then I have to say no. I see women as equal to men, no matter what they look or behave. 

23 hours ago, (PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr said:

"Oh yeah, yeah, same. Respect women, that's my motto."

Right....

I'm glad you think so too my....chicken friend?

He's a robot chicken

Oh...I see. I guess that would make sense since I haven't seen any real chickens in this era.

Just now, XionicoRX said:

"Harrow, I've got a little question."

Xion walked in and stood not far away.

"Dont you feel weird when you beat yourself with that weird weapon you got?"

A very interesting question you asked. Anyway, when I think about it, it does hurt a bit when I do it, but I have gotten so used to it that I don't mind it. I know that sounds weird, but to be fair; there is far stranger things than me hitting myself with my thurible. It's a sacrifice I do to help my allies during missions. As someone wise said once: "If you want to achieve your goal, a sacrifice must be made"