The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Mirage's Name Is A Little Ironic.

Dresden_

A mirage is visual, right?  Hard to see a mirage when your FPS is 0.

For the record, I have a 780, which should be more than enough to run this game without any issues.  Get a mirage with a Quanta in your party and watch your 100+ FPS tank into the single-digits.  The worst of it was <1 FPS.

inb4clinicalcontrarystereotypes

inb4opcantinb4

I run on a toaster and my FPS never drops below 30 with Mirage.

I'm becoming more and more convinced I'm magic.

It's pretty obvious that you can avoid issues by turning off all advanced features and putting everything on minimum quality.  That doesn't need to be posted in every topic you see about it.

It's pretty obvious that you can avoid issues by turning off all advanced features and putting everything on minimum quality.  That doesn't need to be posted in every topic you see about it.

I run on HIGH settings... just so you know. Thanks for the passive-aggression though. Makes me feel soft and fuzzy inside.

>Gaming laptop master race.

2e56q6p.jpg

Back to topic!

Yes I have the same issue. Mirrage leaves her clones all over the place. After 20 mins I see more than 40 clones of Mirage. Add to this big ammount of mobs and you have yourself recipe on low FPS (do I have to mention that "abondaded" clones still shoot while the original Mirage shoots with her new clones ? -.-). Sidenote: Chaninging my settings from high/medium to everything low: 5-10 fps to 10-15 yay on progres ?

A mirage is visual, right?  Hard to see a mirage when your FPS is 0.

For the record, I have a 780, which should be more than enough to run this game without any issues.  Get a mirage with a Quanta in your party and watch your 100+ FPS tank into the single-digits.  The worst of it was <1 FPS.

inb4clinicalcontrarystereotypes

inb4opcantinb4

Afaik, Devs are working on Mirage performance.

What screen res do you play at? If find it hard to believe you only get ~100fps when i get 160 (when stuff isn't going boom) with a GTX660 (non-ti to boot).

And even on my system, i lose ~100-130 fps when mirage is spamming FX heavy techniques, which means ~30fps.

vlcsnap-2014-08-06-196frqu.png

vlcsnap-2014-08-06-19ifqmz.png

vlcsnap-2014-08-06-197vqtd.png

vlcsnap-2014-08-06-19j0rqh.png

Your ability to render is proportional to your screen res. Just because it's a 780 does not mean it wont tank if you run at ungodly screen res's.

P.S, not accusing you of anything, mirage does have performance issues. However, buddies who have 780's run their games in 4K, im making the assumption you probably do to :p 

Turning down the res (if at all an option) will help you if you are running at very high resolutions.

I'm experiencing problems with Mirage when using nVidia PhysX and Sleight of Hand. The FPS drops to 0 for couple seconds. Otherwise no problems with other frames (saryn, frost, trinity, volt, vauban, necros etc.) & PhysX.

When in crowded place, Sleight of Hand is a killer. I mean killing mirage (character), not the enemy.

To workaround this (me) is to disable physx

Edited by carnaga

• 1 month later...

Try adjusting your graphics card settings to all performance instead of it being balanced. I play with the normal setting in game but I lowered all the options to low that I could (there are really only like 3 or 4 that you can actually "lower" without turning them off). It runs fine for me.