Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Higher Leveled Missions Need To Give More Credits

Silenterr

The reason why everyone is farming toj for credits is because of how slow credit flow comes in from other missions. Please increase the overall credit reward for high level missions. Suggestion -

lvl 1-20 missions give 1k-2k credit reward

lvl 29-30  missions give 2k-3k credit reward

lvl 31-39  missions give 3k-4k credit reward

lvl 40-49 missions give 4k-5k credit reward

lvl 50+ missions give 6k credit reward.

Give players an incentive to try higher level planets other than for the alert missions that are sometimes located there.

Edit: Some other options suggested from players are 

- mobs drop more money

- mobs also drop more resources

- give lockers and crates a higher chance of dropping a significant amount of credits

-if we are doing a mission and lotus changes tasks during the end of the assignment. We should get bonus credits for our time.

Edited by Silenterr

Agreed, but it may actually be even better if it isn't the end reward which gives you more credits, but the drops inside the missions.

If you want credits you have to kill/loot, making not rushing maps more attractive.

Totally agree. cause problem right now is people can rush mprime in about 1 minute or tolstoj in about 2.5. gives 0 incentive to get off the starter planet other than for mats and frame parts.

Agreed, but it may actually be even better if it isn't the end reward which gives you more credits, but the drops inside the missions.

If you want credits you have to kill/loot, making not rushing maps more attractive.

That can be another good suggestion but overall higher lvl maps need to give far better rewards then lower ones

I agree, it doesnt make sense that you get the same amount of credits for each mission. Alert credit rewards need to be bumped as well, most seem just to be between 1-1.8k which isnt alot compared to normal missions

I also agree. I don't /want/ to roll my face on the keyboard and kill everything or speed run through Vor all the time... yeah its good for leveling weapons whilst also getting credits, but if we, the players, don't get challenged we'll get bored and burn out.

Something that felt wrong all the time.

I am playing a game which is becomming harder and harder with each planet/system i am visiting but the rewards are just the same. Rewards for higher difficulty levels should really be increased.

This

Farming Tolstoj give 1k as end of mission reward, 2500 for selling the BP drop, and (if you're lucky) 800ish credits after killing everything inside the mission.

It seems that for most missions you get more as an EOM reward than you get inside - which leads to more rushing.

Just put some more money in the pockets of higher enemies!

Problem solved !

btw: maybe they will store some of there money in the lockers xD

Higher money drops is a brilliant suggestion too. Just adding increased rewards at higher leveled zones will help give players an incentive to grind more if they get more out of it. Doing Toj over and over again is hardly exciting.

The first two posts hit the nail right on the head.  Give players a reason to explore the map; put hidden rare chests in the map that have a decent chance of dropping good loot.  Put mini-bosses in every level that are hard to kill and lock the rooms so you can't leave.  These are very fun additions that improve everything about the game.

Totally agree. cause problem right now is people can rush mprime in about 1 minute or tolstoj in about 2.5. gives 0 incentive to get off the starter planet other than for mats and frame parts.

this ^

cash based on difficulty also area specific mod drops would be nice.

or cash bonus on completeting missions that are within your warframe's level range.

this ^

cash based on difficulty also area specific mod drops would be nice.

or cash bonus on completeting missions that are within your warframe's level range.

I would love it if higher level missions drop mods already charged a couple of levels

The first two posts hit the nail right on the head.  Give players a reason to explore the map; put hidden rare chests in the map that have a decent chance of dropping good loot.  Put mini-bosses in every level that are hard to kill and lock the rooms so you can't leave.  These are very fun additions that improve everything about the game.

I agree on the hidden crates and that stuff.

But, what would you get from the mini-bosses? I think, if we end up in the stalker situation (You kill him = you get nothing) people will just abort the mission.

I agree as well. I also think that missions where Oracle gives you additional missions should give better mission rewards, its pretty crazy when you not only rescue a prisoner but you are also forced to go hunting for data nodes(thus restricting you to using your side arm) while getting mobbed by waves of infested and you don't get ANYTHING extra for your effort. I'm almost of the mind set to quit missions that give me extra objectives because its just not worth it. That and mod drop rates(rarity and number) should get better the higher level enemies your fighting.

At this point there is absolutely no reason to go play the higher level areas unless your looking for specific resources. And that makes me very sad.

I agree as well. I also think that missions where Oracle gives you additional missions should give better mission rewards, its pretty crazy when you not only rescue a prisoner but you are also forced to go hunting for data nodes(thus restricting you to using your side arm) while getting mobbed by waves of infested and you don't get ANYTHING extra for your effort. I'm almost of the mind set to quit missions that give me extra objectives because its just not worth it. That and mod drop rates(rarity and number) should get better the higher level enemies your fighting.

At this point there is absolutely no reason to go play the higher level areas unless your looking for specific resources. And that makes me very sad.

Excellent suggestion too , we should get a bonus mod or maybe more credits as an exchange. I also think enemies should drop more mats too

I agree on the hidden crates and that stuff.

But, what would you get from the mini-bosses? I think, if we end up in the stalker situation (You kill him = you get nothing) people will just abort the mission.

Bosses could drop mods(1-3) and maybe a 500-1k credit reward? Makes it more worthwhile. 

It would also be interesting if we can face more than one mini-boss at a time.

Nice, but what about rushers? I don't wanna play space hobo, I want to run and shoot as space ninja do, why I can't get my money for that?

Nice, but what about rushers? I don't wanna play space hobo, I want to run and shoot as space ninja do, why I can't get my money for that?

Well a nice balance would be a high credit reward but enemies drop a decent amount of credits rivaling that of the credit reward at the end of the mission. 

Rushers will get their reward and those who are patient enough to farm will get more to make it worthwhile for them.

"Hi, we have read your advice, and we agree that higher level missions should yield greater rewards. As such, we are nerfing the rewards given for low ranked missions to increase game balance and encourage people to try harder missions."

(bad joke, I know that this wont happen!)

I agree that higher levels should give better rewards. But I already thought that the lockers in later planets already had more money in it...

Fully agree, something needs to be done with mission reward and loot drop scaling.

One of the biggest problems (in terms of possible monetization for the developer!) is that the Tolstoj rushers have a tendency to ruin the new player experience, in a starter planet of all things.

I'll admit, I've myself rushed that place hundreds of times, stopping for nothing, just melee-slicing what was right infront of me, killing the boss, rushing to end. Funny enough, it happens more often than you might think that my teammates have outpaced me, killing the boss, and I had to search for the boss room without waypoint, hunt the loot drop down etc.

This is with a lvl30 frame, melee kills any enemy instantly, and lvl30 Paris 3-4 shot the boss, mind you.