The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Extreme Low Rate Of Cell Orokin

ExtreinZ

What happen with drop rates of orokin cell too low or bug after update?

20 m survival in mimas with nekros "0" cell orokin multiple times

wave 20 def caracol "0" orokin cell nekros multiple times 

farm boss 0 orokin cell volt

:(

Edited by ExtreinZ

If no runs get you no oro cells than there's definitely a bug.

i'm sorry, but nothing is "definite" with rng, that's what makes it so cruel and unpredictable

ok RNG, but the low rate its ok? farm and farm and farm and drop ZERO. it's frustrating farm this.

aaaand you are right, and you are not the only one frustrated, sorry about that

anyway, just play different missions so you don't get super bored farming them, it should help dissolving the stress

good luck ;)

Edited by Regar

I fought Ruk a few days ago at least 8 times and got about 4/8 oro cells.

good for you, there are people out there that got 4/8 detonite injectors instead, that's how rng works xD

i'm not saying that ruk isn't a a good source of orokin cells, i'm saying that nothing is "definite" when you have to take in account something which is completely random

ok, but i talk after update, a few days i have a good rate or decent rate, but now nothing

one day you drop 10 morphics in a row and another day you get none, it's not about the patches, or at least i don't think so... it might be tho, just keep trying sir, cells are ment to be rare

The Mobile Defense on Ceres, I can't remember the name.  I've walked out with 5 cells recently.  There's a catch i can't figure out.  It seems to be related to prosecutors spawning.  I think each prosecutor carries one.  Thing is, some matches I've had 5 prosecutors spawn.  Other's matches 0 prosecutors, and I have no idea what the correlation is.  Anyway it's a fun alternative to Kappa for leveling.

I'll check on mimas and caracol later see if i get the same results.

Edit: Ran Mimas for 20 minutes, got one cell but wasn't using a Nekros.  I swear back before St. Patricks day I used to average 1 cell every 5 minutes without a nekros.

EslSQIj.jpg

Edited by KnotOfMetal

Potatoes are a lot more rare then they probably should be. I'm rocking more neurodes and Neural Sensors then those things currently. St Patty's day had a bump in chance to get the cells. During co op others had resource affinity boosters on just to get a ton and we sported nekros. I think I nabbed 79 that day.