Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings, Dedicated Tenno...

Oakencrown

Greetings, i am a lone Tenno who doesn't bound to a guild.

I've been in many, yet the Universe was merciful for only a few.

Some clans doesn't understand what Tenno means, what the word 'Balance' means...,

And some clans know it means, they grasp it, hold it and believe it.

Some clans think they know it, yet deep down they don't believe it

Some clans think being a vast army will suffice, yet even they can't ignore the fact.

There is only a few guilds which consists of real Warrior-Gods, real Tenno

Yet they are rare, hard to find, hard to join, hard to... understand their cause.

I've been in many, but it was never enough, i hated the those people who called themselves real Tenno but reckless,

I hated the people who left their brothers on the field.Even the ones who hasn't woke up yet!

We are better then this! We always were

I've been in many, yet it didn't suffice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hereby calling for a good cause, calling for a respected clan who grasp the real role-play and enjoy it this way

Edited by Khazzadum

take a break from the game and snap back to reality 

Greetings, i am a lone Tenno who doesn't bound to a guild.

I've been in many, yet the Universe was merciful for only a few.

Some clans doesn't understand what Tenno means, what the word 'Balance' means...,

And some clans know it means, they grasp it, hold it and believe it.

Some clans think they know it, yet deep down they don't believe it

Some clans think being a vast army will suffice, yet even they can't ignore the fact.

There is only a few guilds which consists of real Warrior-Gods, real Tenno

Yet they are rare, hard to find, hard to join, hard to... understand their cause.

I've been in many, but it was never enough, i hated the those people who called themselves real Tenno but reckless,

I hated the people who left their brothers on the field.Even the ones who hasn't woke up yet!

We are better then this! We always were

I've been in many, yet it didn't suffice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hereby calling for a good cause, calling for a respected clan who grasp the real role-play and enjoy it this way

take a break from the game and snap back to reality

Not all of us have to be honorable .Take me for example, I'm a cold hearted merc.

PS: My worst attempt at anything ever. :D

haha :D cool reply ^^ its not a big actually i was just wondering around the place, wanted to contribute and maybe i could find a good roleplaying clan you know..

also are you doing posting for the first time? :D

haha :D cool reply ^^ its not a big actually i was just wondering around the place, wanted to contribute and maybe i could find a good roleplaying clan you know..

also are you doing posting for the first time? :D

To the role playing section, yes. In general, no.

• 4 weeks later...

My practically one-man-clan has been around for a while, and i've always wanted to get into Warframe rp. Hit me up at Onechordsilence on pc if you're interested.

Reiffis lands quietly behind him and taps him on the shoulder, "If your running an RP guild, consider me sold on the idea. I have a small clan myself but would like like to keep it, would you be willing to consider an allegiance or sorts? Two Clans fighting together for the good of the Tenno?"

Reiffis lands quietly behind him and taps him on the shoulder, "If your running an RP guild, consider me sold on the idea. I have a small clan myself but would like like to keep it, would you be willing to consider an allegiance or sorts? Two Clans fighting together for the good of the Tenno?"

Actually, when Dark Sectors first released, i made a test Alliance (Keys of Iron if you're interested in name). We could use thatif you wanted, or start a new one.

You can actually check out the BlackOps Clan which i signed in.

It's pretty cool and we actually play it with roleplaying(i mean a lot of us)^^ it's fun to take our minds off with warframe and you gonna love BlackOps.

Contact me via message in the forum and i'll forward you to the Leader or you can just check here: 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/285711-blackops-clan-searching-for-experienced-trinity-players-active-solar-raildarksector-content-prestigious-dojo-all-research-teamspeak/

If you don't like it or you're just trying to find something different, Good luck! My Fellow Tenno Friends.

Edit: last sentence.

Edited by Khazzadum