Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Poor Trinity!

Cesvela

This is my petition for poor old trinity not being shown the love she deserves!

We want Trins immortal skin! When do we want it?

....after the bug fixes

Lol

Seriously tho everyone else but her have it? Not cool. (I am aware she isn't the only one but out of the ones that are applicable for the next prime........trin still has no immortal skin)

This is my petition for poor old trinity not being shown the love she deserves!

We want Trins immortal skin! When do we want it?

....after the bug fixes

Lol

Seriously tho everyone else but her have it? Not cool. (I am aware she isn't the only one but out of the ones that are applicable for the next prime........trin still has no immortal skin)

How about the skin...REMOVES the lobster tail which is really kinda ugly as heck. I wanna see dat booty, like all the other warframes.

How about the skin...REMOVES the lobster tail which is really kinda ugly as heck. I wanna see dat booty, like all the other warframes.

So you actually just wanted to remove the back carapace-like armour to see her behind?

Or am I misinterpreting something here?

A mantis with strangely Anglo-European mythological influences that make her look like an angelic knight wearing bits of a dead mantis, sure.

And the Meridian helmet also makes her look like a dog from a certain perspective.

She's a mantislobsterdogfoxknightangelmedic with space magic!

But yeah, that back armor (which probably helps with the healin' majiks and with pervs not getting everything they want) could have an immortal skin applied to it very easily; I don't think you [Peanut Monster] understand how textures work. Personally, I want it to stay.

Edited by Jaycemonde