Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have A Problem With Drop Schema Nekros

ZerTec59

Hi,
I have a little trouble because I made 8 times assassinated the bos of the wreck and 8 times the system nekros are what is beuguer or me that has no luck at drops of schemas in principle because you never drope the same schemas not? are what I did wrong something to not have the schematics of the chasis and helmet nekros?

do not hesitate to post your idea or your reponsse

Yeah, happened to me too. You get them eventually. It's the same as with other bosses, it's just more noticeable with the key gate.

quesque you mean boss and her trousseau you speak? , Are what you told me I should do it again and again and again for other schemas?

because I'm looking on internete but there are people like me there are 4 times droper see + the same schemas (the system) so I find it boring to have the same drop after his remains to be seen if na exchange is not beuguer is pk I created this post and I hope to get my end and have nekros

Edited by ZerTec59

what??

Random number generator. Or in other words, it all depends on chance. A certain drop is given a percentage, and it has that chance of dropping.

Mind that it is pretty much, almost random and by chance, although some blueprints/schematics have a higher or lower drop chance than others.

quesque you mean boss and her trousseau you speak? , Are what you told me I should do it again and again and again for other schemas?

because I'm looking on internete but there are people like me there are 4 times droper see + the same schemas (the system) so I find it boring to have the same drop after his remains to be seen if na exchange is not beuguer is pk I created this post and I hope to get my end and have nekros

What is your main language? Make a new thread but in your language, someone will probably come and look. I'm advising you to do so, so you won't have a hard time using a language you're not use to.

Edited by izzatuw