Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Clustercuss

ConsummateVs

I took a two week hiatus from the game so I don't know if this was something intentionally added to update 14 or if this is a glitch, but I have been having Stalker put multiple hits on me that result in many, many stalker attacks on me. Here's my inbox:

CQf8acj.jpg

He has not collected any of those hits yet, and I got them all within a day or so after he repeatedly mauled me a few days ago.

I had Stalker attack me five times in one day earlier in the week (and yes, he was collecting from me and not other players). I switched to solo and had him continue to spawn mission after mission. I managed to kill him several times, however he only seemed to spawn when I had a low ranked kubrow with me.

It was the puppy apocalypse.

Is this supposed to be happening? Halp.

He's just shy.

Everytime he tries to send you a poem he crafted and toiled for hours on end he ends up deleting it and sends the same old thing ruing his cowardice and vowing that one day he'll muster up the courage to tell you how he feels...

He never drops despair for me when I fight him. 600 hours in game without them makes me think I should buy them :/

On topic, I believe they simply updated his messaging frequency

'What Stalker?' is hands down the most overpriced thing in the game

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

In the past few weeks I have had him spawn a dozen times on me and no notices. I have done NO Grineer boss missions. I jumped into the middle of a game in progress and spawned a long way away from everyone else and at the instance of the spawn was under attack from the stalker with no warning. Was in a rhino and used iron skin he despelled it then was invenurable to any damage and no one else knew he was there or had any warnings. To say the least the Stalker is broken and needs fixed. Most times he does give you warning at least.

He is probably just jealous that he doesnt have his own Kubrow puppy. He most likely joined forces with Frod Behk to make you suffer for having puppies while they have to watch in jealousy.

Or its just simple bugs. Then again for every message he send you you got a mark. so unless he kills you or you kill him as many times as you got marks he can continue to hunt you. nad yes. he loves to go when youre solo and with lowlvl gear. He's a $&*^ like that

Stalker's logic seems to be this: 

-Kill Alad V and his dog

-Stalker hired to avenge Alad and his dog

-Stalker enters mission

-"You will pay for your crimes against Alad V"

-Kills my dog

Rinse and repeat.

Insane combat pragmatist. 

Get the weakest member in your group, even if the weakest member has nothing to do with killing the victim (that hired the killer to kill you).