Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Community Dojo Access

-Edrick-

As a reminder:

All interested applicants please DO NOT apply in our Clan Forums unless you have filled up an application here on this recruitment thread.
- applying at our clan forum (only) will NOT get you in the clan; nor will it give you access to the forum's full features--as they are exclusive to members only.

Looking to one day do a raid with a reliable group? or Wanting to learn how to do one?  Want to join a clan where the world of "meta" builds and "Any" builds co-exist?  We have 6 more slots left!!! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Blackops 

I have recently begun to play and am looking for an active guild such as this to show me the ropes. 

IGN: Snakes-fist

Time Zone: GMT

Available: Late night/ Most weekends but depends on my shift pattern

PvP: it OK but only if its just for fun 

Build: I suppose Rhino (although I working towards Ash), Boar Prime and liking pole-arms ATM

• 10 months later...

9 hours ago, Antiphoton said:
- IGN: Antiphoton
- Time Zone: GMT-3
- Primary Frames/Load-outs: Equinox is my favorite frame theme-wise, and I'm constantly experimenting with her builds. Volt with a balanced build is my favorite frame mechanics-wise. Other than that, I've about 15 fully formaed other frames and change them often according to the mission requirements.
- Tell Me a little about Yourself: Born in Ukraine, living in Argentina. I work from Monday to Friday and usually play during the week after work (weekends are reserved for irl stuff). I'm MR 21 with more than 1000 Steam hours, got bored of playing alone and left shortly after TWW release. I miss the game, but if I come back, I want to do it to meet people to play with.
- Tell Me a Joke!: Back when I was playing a lot of Warframe, everytime I tried a different game, I would catch myself pressing ctrl+space to bullet jump. I died several times in
BF4 because of this.
Being spontaneously funny is not one of my strong points, but whenever there is a context

(and things to take out of it), I can get carried away easily =)

Greetings Antiphoton!

The bullet jump struggle is real lol And so is the struggle to not get bored in warframe..especially at your level.   Its also great to see another returning veteran player (who also plays volt).  I'd like to meet you in game and orient you to the clan. Friend request sent. See you when I see you!  :D

13 hours ago, -Edrick- said:

Greetings Antiphoton!

The bullet jump struggle is real lol And so is the struggle to not get bored in warframe..especially at your level.   Its also great to see another returning veteran player (who also plays volt).  I'd like to meet you in game and orient you to the clan. Friend request sent. See you when I see you!  :D

Great, thanks!

I'll contact you as soon as I get ingame.

We Are Temporarily Closing Recruitment as we are currently full.  However, spots will be opening soon as certain members will be on >30 day hiatus.  So stay tuned!
Interested applicants feel free to still post your application or any inquiries. If slots open up, I will Announce it on this thread and recruitment will proceed accordingly (otherwise i'd recommend you apply to other active clans)  :)     Good luck to you Tenno and thank you for Visiting!!!!

-----------
Added Clan Shenanigan Videos to OP:

Yea...About that Tea....Party...

Gun Turret Stacking!

Unfortunately this Gun Turret Stacking was changed on hotfix 20.5  (probably from this video getting public apparently  ^^;v   mah bad!)
Changes:
- Air Support Turrets will self-destruct after 60 min and Med Towers after 20 min to prevent long-term exploits)

Typical Day...

Typical Day p2...this happens way more than it needs to..

Edited by -Edrick-

LFM 18 year old+ Experienced, Returning, or Veteran Players. MR 16+. 3 remaining slots open. 

-------------------------------------------

Upcoming Clan Event:

The Vanguards, the highest ranked members of BlackOPs,  defined what the clan is today by creating our 'elite standard.'   In retrospect, the Vanguard is...BlackOPs!  They represented the best and most skilled of our members.  But since U16 (2015), they disappeared.  In 2017, we hope to fill this rank and have Vanguards once again!  

- IGN :  BtheLee
- Time Zone : -6 GMT
- Primary Frames/Load-outs : Nova(speed/slow)/Valkyr(solo)/Trinity(EV/Blessing)
 - Tell Me a little about Yourself : rejoining after taking a break for work and school ;)
- Tell Me a Joke! :  Algebra is a lot like dating, you look at your x and try to figure out y

- IGN :  CaptainPlanet88
- Time Zone : UTC +10
- Primary Frames/Load-outs : Jet Stream Zephyr, Rift Torrent Limbo, I tend to use weapons that everyone else doesn't use because Meta = Boring. Current main load out Kohm, Dual Kamas, Akbronco
- Tell Me a little about Yourself : Casual Player. Manage to log on once a day to do sorties (cant miss that chance for a legendary core). Most of the time I'm working or training, but I get a fair amount of time on weekends to grind and have a chat with everyone
- Tell Me a Joke! I'm joining so i'll hear your jokes. My jokes simply don't exist. But i'm always up for a good Laugh :)

6 hours ago, CaptainPlanet88 said:
- IGN :  CaptainPlanet88
- Time Zone : UTC +10
- Primary Frames/Load-outs : Jet Stream Zephyr, Rift Torrent Limbo, I tend to use weapons that everyone else doesn't use because Meta = Boring. Current main load out Kohm, Dual Kamas, Akbronco
- Tell Me a little about Yourself : Casual Player. Manage to log on once a day to do sorties (cant miss that chance for a legendary core). Most of the time I'm working or training, but I get a fair amount of time on weekends to grind and have a chat with everyone
- Tell Me a Joke! I'm joining so i'll hear your jokes. My jokes simply don't exist. But i'm always up for a good Laugh :)

Greetings CaptainPlanet88!

I like the un-conventionalism.  Your casualness should be alright so long as you are able to eventually participate in global events that get released and not gone for more than 30 days (I'm sure you know how that works--yet I'm also quite forgiving as we have a whole list of working adults/college students).  Other than that I feel you will fit right in.  Look forward to meeting you in-game to personally complete your orientation to the clan (which just includes discord >forum registration>quick dojo tour>lapdance quality-test)). Friend request sent...cya when I see ya :)