Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Community Dojo Access

-Edrick-

• 3 weeks later...

We have 3 slots currently open to new and veteran players. 

Also, I am LF veterans who are experienced Clan Dojo Architects/Sculptors.  I am willing to pay (1000 platinum) to any dojo sculptors to create masterful work (x1) in in our Dojo Sculpture Center.  The goal here is to collect, showcase, recognize and immortalize the creativity of this communities' top notch architects under one house.  These commissioned rooms/sculptures will have it dedicated and credited to that artist who created it.  

- Commissioned Dojo architects will receive full access to our vault resources so you will not have to spend your personal resources.  
- Masterful (detailed) Works include (but not limited to):  1) Boardable Giant Mech,  2) Bipedal Dragon (ex: bahumut), 3) Boardable mothership/vehicles  and 4) dioramas.
- More details, freedoms, and payment will be discussed further with me (via voice chat) 🙂 
- Reply on here or PM me if you are interested!

- Optional Decor:  Custom Obstacle Course. 
The design intent is to masterfully test a players parkour skill that can easily carryover to missions, conclave, speed runs, etc.  A course design that includes the speedrun skill of the original obstacle course (shown here) with the addition of (aim glide) target practicing.  https://gfycat.com/DescriptiveUnfortunateAnnelid

IGN: GCG_stl18

Mastery Rank: 5 (had an old account on PS4 that I played a lot more on and was higher rank on. I played on that account heavily a long time ago, I think Nova Prime was one of the last primes i saw put out before I stopped playing on playstation)

Time Zone/Play time: Centrals Standard Time (CST) and I usually get on around 8 or 9pm and will play till about 2am

Primary frames: Frost has always been a favorite of mine and therefore I tend to like defense missions and survival missions a lot. Idk what it is with me but stuff like that tends to be what I play a lot, I remember I used to play those void derelict defense missions as Vauban all the time, There are a lot of new frames I have yet to get my hands on that I do think look very interesting though

Why do you want to join out clan? Goals? : I respect the hell out of the work that I see went into the clan dojo and anyone who has put that much effort into a dojo is a clan I would feel great to be a part of. I've always placed importance on the looks of things in Warframe and the look of your dojo is beyond what I had ever even seen before on this game. My goal would be to really just take part in a clan that cares about the same things I do and work hard to help the clan thrive, that's really about it.

Tell me a little about yourself: Well honestly I don't know what to say here, I mean, a good meme is always fun and personally the more offensive or weird ones are usually my favorites. I will either be quiet and observant or talkative as hell when in discord, I don't have much of a middle ground. I feel like I feel when writing a damn Tinder Bio or something, just ask me if there is anything else you want to know 😉  lol

Tell me a joke: I am the joke so here I am, imagine me presenting myself like that Kim Kardashian magazine cover with the champagne bottle and the glass on her ass

20 hours ago, GCG_stl18 said:

IGN: GCG_stl18

Mastery Rank: 5 (had an old account on PS4 that I played a lot more on and was higher rank on. I played on that account heavily a long time ago, I think Nova Prime was one of the last primes i saw put out before I stopped playing on playstation)

Time Zone/Play time: Centrals Standard Time (CST) and I usually get on around 8 or 9pm and will play till about 2am

Primary frames: Frost has always been a favorite of mine and therefore I tend to like defense missions and survival missions a lot. Idk what it is with me but stuff like that tends to be what I play a lot, I remember I used to play those void derelict defense missions as Vauban all the time, There are a lot of new frames I have yet to get my hands on that I do think look very interesting though

Why do you want to join out clan? Goals? : I respect the hell out of the work that I see went into the clan dojo and anyone who has put that much effort into a dojo is a clan I would feel great to be a part of. I've always placed importance on the looks of things in Warframe and the look of your dojo is beyond what I had ever even seen before on this game. My goal would be to really just take part in a clan that cares about the same things I do and work hard to help the clan thrive, that's really about it.

Tell me a little about yourself: Well honestly I don't know what to say here, I mean, a good meme is always fun and personally the more offensive or weird ones are usually my favorites. I will either be quiet and observant or talkative as hell when in discord, I don't have much of a middle ground. I feel like I feel when writing a damn Tinder Bio or something, just ask me if there is anything else you want to know 😉  lol

Tell me a joke: I am the joke so here I am, imagine me presenting myself like that Kim Kardashian magazine cover with the champagne bottle and the glass on her ass

Greetings GCG_stl18!

Glad you are interested in joining our clan and seeing how much value there is to our community from seeing our dojo.  Id like to meet you in-game to orient you further about our clan. Friend request accepted... I'll see you when I see you!    

IGN: Septi
Age30
Mastery Rank: 12
Time Zone and play-time range: UTC+7, and usually awake from 3 p.m. to 3 a.m. my time (8 a.m. to 8 p.m. UTC), but that "usually" should be taken with a huge grain of salt, 'cause my sleep time often moves around and I may be up at totally different time.
Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any:
  • Chroma when I'm not lazy to keep vex armor up to buff me and teammates. I often level up gear with it as well.
  • Inaros got him recently, still having plenty of fun, so for now it's my go-to generic frame.
  • Valkyr Prime when I want to melee hard and fast.
  • Rhino I was maining this frame for like a year at least at some point, now I'm mostly using him for index. Or if I really don't want to get knocked back.
  • Limbo when I want to do a sortie while eating my taco. (just kidding)
  • Excalibur Umbra got into him recently (long after completing the Sacrifice), also pretty fun. However, he needs plenty of credits and endo (umbral mods, you see) before he's ready for prime time.

GUN-GUNN-GUUNNN##@... favorite weapons:

• Primary I'm mostly into mid-to-long range guns, especially semi-auto rifles (fun fact: one of my favorites in Latron Prime, the gun everyone else hates, methinks. I know it's not meta, but it's such a pleasure to play, and the sound is just perfect as well). Currently having a lot of fun with Cernos Prime as well. My favorite "shotgun" is Phage. But I do most of the work with primaries in general, so there are plenty more guns I like.
  • Secondary Synoid Gammacor mostly, lately also Azima.
  • Melee Lesion, Dual Keres, Silva & Aegis Prime, Broken War.

I'd like to do more teamplay-related stuff and get more frames which synergize with others well, but that IMHO needs consistent voice communication and a team that you know and trust, which brings us to...

Why do you want to join our clan? Goals?
I've been playing Warframe since like 2014-2015 very casually, never investing much into social side of this game. A couple of years ago I noticed that this game is Starting. To. Git. Really. Gud. And I started playing a lot more and actually caring about this game. Now I'm tired of running missions alone or with no teamplay at least, so I'd like a clan to play together and communicate. Also, it's long past time for me to get better at this game myself, and seems like your clan has a healthy attitude towards self-improvement, so that's a big plus.

(And, of course, who am I kidding? I saw your dojo and was mesmerized. It'd be an immense pleasure to have a home like that.)

Tell Me a little about Yourself
I'm a freelance web developer from Russia, hence the weird sleeping time (usually I'm not required to be at work at specific times, so I let my body decide when to sleep and when not to sleep). I'm usually quiet in chats, until we get down to business (of giving them the business) and coordinate our play. BTW, the other game I love a lot is StarCraft 2, mostly 1v1 and 2v2/archon.

Tell Me a Joke!
How to stack up your Vex Armor:
giphy.gif

(note: I'm currently a member of a seemingly dead clan, will quit that as soon as (if) I get the invitation)
Edited by Septi

16 hours ago, Septi said:
IGN: Septi
Age30
Mastery Rank: 12
Time Zone and play-time range: UTC+7, and usually awake from 3 p.m. to 3 a.m. my time (8 a.m. to 8 p.m. UTC), but that "usually" should be taken with a huge grain of salt, 'cause my sleep time often moves around and I may be up at totally different time.
Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any:
  • Chroma when I'm not lazy to keep vex armor up to buff me and teammates. I often level up gear with it as well.
  • Inaros got him recently, still having plenty of fun, so for now it's my go-to generic frame.
  • Valkyr Prime when I want to melee hard and fast.
  • Rhino I was maining this frame for like a year at least at some point, now I'm mostly using him for index. Or if I really don't want to get knocked back.
  • Limbo when I want to do a sortie while eating my taco. (just kidding)
  • Excalibur Umbra got into him recently (long after completing the Sacrifice), also pretty fun. However, he needs plenty of credits and endo (umbral mods, you see) before he's ready for prime time.

GUN-GUNN-GUUNNN##@... favorite weapons:

• Primary I'm mostly into mid-to-long range guns, especially semi-auto rifles (fun fact: one of my favorites in Latron Prime, the gun everyone else hates, methinks. I know it's not meta, but it's such a pleasure to play, and the sound is just perfect as well). Currently having a lot of fun with Cernos Prime as well. My favorite "shotgun" is Phage. But I do most of the work with primaries in general, so there are plenty more guns I like.
  • Secondary Synoid Gammacor mostly, lately also Azima.
  • Melee Lesion, Dual Keres, Silva & Aegis Prime, Broken War.

I'd like to do more teamplay-related stuff and get more frames which synergize with others well, but that IMHO needs consistent voice communication and a team that you know and trust, which brings us to...

Why do you want to join our clan? Goals?
I've been playing Warframe since like 2014-2015 very casually, never investing much into social side of this game. A couple of years ago I noticed that this game is Starting. To. Git. Really. Gud. And I started playing a lot more and actually caring about this game. Now I'm tired of running missions alone or with no teamplay at least, so I'd like a clan to play together and communicate. Also, it's long past time for me to get better at this game myself, and seems like your clan has a healthy attitude towards self-improvement, so that's a big plus.

(And, of course, who am I kidding? I saw your dojo and was mesmerized. It'd be an immense pleasure to have a home like that.)

Tell Me a little about Yourself
I'm a freelance web developer from Russia, hence the weird sleeping time (usually I'm not required to be at work at specific times, so I let my body decide when to sleep and when not to sleep). I'm usually quiet in chats, until we get down to business (of giving them the business) and coordinate our play. BTW, the other game I love a lot is StarCraft 2, mostly 1v1 and 2v2/archon.

Tell Me a Joke!
How to stack up your Vex Armor:
giphy.gif

(note: I'm currently a member of a seemingly dead clan, will quit that as soon as (if) I get the invitation)

Great! Sounds like you'll fit right in.  I'd like to meet you in-game to orient you more to our clan.  Friend request sent.  See you when I see you!!!

- IGN: Zeom
- Mastery Rank: 16
- Time Zone and play-time range : UTC+2 mostly all over the place , but I tend to play later in the day like 9-10 pm 
- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any: I really like nova and volt also I like big swords and auto-rifles 
- Why do you want to join our clan? Goals? looking for a group to play the game with and gear up to railjack because my old clan kinda died out 
- Tell Me a little about Yourself: I am a collage student and I major in software engineering and applied math 
- Tell Me a Joke! I am an attack helicopter  
I am currently still in my old clan gonna quit as soon as I get in .

19 hours ago, Zeom said:
- IGN: Zeom
- Mastery Rank: 16
- Time Zone and play-time range : UTC+2 mostly all over the place , but I tend to play later in the day like 9-10 pm 
- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any: I really like nova and volt also I like big swords and auto-rifles 
- Why do you want to join our clan? Goals? looking for a group to play the game with and gear up to railjack because my old clan kinda died out 
- Tell Me a little about Yourself: I am a collage student and I major in software engineering and applied math 
- Tell Me a Joke! I am an attack helicopter  
I am currently still in my old clan gonna quit as soon as I get in .

Greetings Zeom!
would like to meet you in-game and on discord voice to make a few more inquiries about you and your playtimes.  Friend request sent...ill see you when I see you! 
Also, to help streamline a few things during an orientation on voice chat: 
- how did you heard about us? (did someone refer you)
- Is warframe a highly played game for you.   or are you just 'checking things out'?  
- Did you read the entire recruitment thread or did you just quick apply?  
And finally,
- Are you really a helicopter? 

so to answer your questions:

- I looked at the forums and read your thread and it sounded like a good fit .

- I played a lot of warframe (663 Hours ) and it is a game I am playing casually since 2014 (on and off)

- I read the whole thing but I couldn't find a link to your discord because I like to speak instead of writing while in-game 

• 2 weeks later...
- IGN
iG4B3
- Mastery Rank
23 (not a joke)
- Time Zone and play-time range
EST ~8-11pm range, most nights
- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any
Nova. A LOT of Nova. Specialty builds for necessary frames.
- Why do you want to join our clan? Goals?
Bored of the casual, high-volume clans that might have an okay dojo but mainly function as a smaller region chat.
Would really like to take on endgame+ content with regulars who love the game as much as I do.
- Tell Me a little about Yourself
Graphic Designer, Warframe enthusiast, mellow but meticulous.
- Tell Me a Joke!
I can't remember the last time that I unironically told a prompted joke; probably when anti-jokes were funny.
Maybe it's just the more candid & frequent ways that we get our humor, nowadays but, as my wise, pink papa once said; "Inhale the memes..."
Edited by iG4B3

18 hours ago, iG4B3 said:
- IGN
iG4B3
- Mastery Rank
23 (not a joke)
EST ~8-11pm range, most nights
Nova. A LOT of Nova. Specialty builds for necessary frames.
Bored of the casual, high-volume clans that might have an okay dojo but mainly function as a smaller region chat.
Would really like to take on endgame+ content with regulars who love the game as much as I do.
Graphic Designer, Warframe enthusiast, mellow but meticulous.
- Tell Me a Joke!
I can't remember the last time that I unironically told a prompted joke; probably when anti-jokes were funny.
Maybe it's just the more candid & frequent ways that we get our humor, nowadays but, as my wise, pink papa once said; "Inhale the memes..."

Greetings!  

I'd like to meet you ingame and discord to orient you more about our clan and any other mutual expectations.  I'd like to also see if you fall into a time frame our veteran members are on (as well as myself)  for the purpose of doing said end game runs.  Not to mention,  I'd like to make certain there are time frames each member has access to me.  See you when I see you 🙂

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
- IGN
Th3M4st3rSn1p3r 
- Mastery Rank
Currently In the Eastern Standard Time Zone but will be in Pacific Time Zone in a few months. I play anywhere from 5-9 for a few hours
I use Frost Prime extensively but I would say I main Rhino, Saryn, and Nova. I usually just play who I think would be most fun though.
I want a nice community that can help me get to mid to end game type activities. Plus I want a good clan experience since I haven't had that yet, and some people to play with.
I'm a High School senior right now pending his graduation and I'm about to go to college to study Computational Neuroscience in a focus of AI Development at WSU. I'm joining the NROTC and plan to go into the Navy to pay off college and better myself.
- Tell Me a Joke!
What's the strongest Cereal? Shredded wheat. Ha (Dad Jokes are the best jokes)
Thank you for taking the time to read my request!

On 2019-04-16 at 1:55 PM, Th3M4st3rSn1p3r said:
- IGN
Th3M4st3rSn1p3r 
- Mastery Rank
Currently In the Eastern Standard Time Zone but will be in Pacific Time Zone in a few months. I play anywhere from 5-9 for a few hours
I use Frost Prime extensively but I would say I main Rhino, Saryn, and Nova. I usually just play who I think would be most fun though.
I want a nice community that can help me get to mid to end game type activities. Plus I want a good clan experience since I haven't had that yet, and some people to play with.
I'm a High School senior right now pending his graduation and I'm about to go to college to study Computational Neuroscience in a focus of AI Development at WSU. I'm joining the NROTC and plan to go into the Navy to pay off college and better myself.
- Tell Me a Joke!
What's the strongest Cereal? Shredded wheat. Ha (Dad Jokes are the best jokes)
Thank you for taking the time to read my request!

Greetings Th3M4st3rSn1p3r !

First and foremost a quick summary:
We are a cozy-sized, international  community comprised of adults and college students who are primarily 3-6 year veterans of warframe (gives you a general idea of our in-game/online fluctuations--thank god for 24/7 discord).  We are also a clan of humble-elitism which means yes we can and will provide tools and support for  you (and all members) to reach end game. i just ask every new recruit to be goal oriented and carry their own weight.    we support, encourage and value players/each other to strive and be strong/proficient players (overtime ofc) 🙂  . 

Alright with that said, Cool set of warframes you play and Interesting study!  Also, your timezone will fit fine with a good number of our membership. But before we do get to membership,  I do have some inquiries to make (It's my role to ensure member/recruit expectations' are not only met, but are mutual with the clan's):

• Realistically/hypothetically speaking (considering your moving situation/study), is warframe a game you see yourself still playing in the long run?   for example, do you see yourself playing warframe 2-3x per week for 6 months after you move?  Or is warframe just a fun 'touch and go' game for you?
  • If it is a 'touch-and-go-game' how frequent do you see yourself playing?
  • What exactly are you looking for when you say 'good clan experience? What other clans (experiences) have you been or had? 
  • Basically, what would you consider 'NOT a good clan experience?'  

On 2019-04-18 at 3:09 AM, -Edrick- said:

Greetings Th3M4st3rSn1p3r !

First and foremost a quick summary:
We are a cozy-sized, international  community comprised of adults and college students who are primarily 3-6 year veterans of warframe (gives you a general idea of our in-game/online fluctuations--thank god for 24/7 discord).  We are also a clan of humble-elitism which means yes we can and will provide tools and support for  you (and all members) to reach end game. i just ask every new recruit to be goal oriented and carry their own weight.    we support, encourage and value players/each other to strive and be strong/proficient players (overtime ofc) 🙂  . 

Alright with that said, Cool set of warframes you play and Interesting study!  Also, your timezone will fit fine with a good number of our membership. But before we do get to membership,  I do have some inquiries to make (It's my role to ensure member/recruit expectations' are not only met, but are mutual with the clan's):

• Realistically/hypothetically speaking (considering your moving situation/study), is warframe a game you see yourself still playing in the long run?   for example, do you see yourself playing warframe 2-3x per week for 6 months after you move?  Or is warframe just a fun 'touch and go' game for you?
  • If it is a 'touch-and-go-game' how frequent do you see yourself playing?
  • What exactly are you looking for when you say 'good clan experience? What other clans (experiences) have you been or had? 
  • Basically, what would you consider 'NOT a good clan experience?'  

Honestly with the entire moving situation I have no clue how much time I will have in college, but I do see myself continuing to play warframe in the long run. And if warframe moves into the 'touch and go' category of game I will still probably play 3-4 times a week. Right now however, warframe is one of my primary games and I still enjoy and I know there is still so much content I have not done yet. I plan to continue warframe throughout college though even if it might be a bit of a burden since I thoroughly enjoy this game.

With a good clan experience, I'm referring to a tight-knit community that enjoys the game and enjoys everyone in the clan. I've been in three clans so far and the first was a good clan but everyone just died off, the second I created and it was mainly just a group of friends having a good time but we already did that without a clan, and the third which I'm currently apart of is just a glorified region chat that doesn't really do anything.

A bad clan experience is just a dead clan. I mean its cool if you have 100% research, but if you don't do anything and its just a collection of barely active people feeding off the research I don't really want to be apart of it. My personal definition of a good clan is one that is a group of friends that is accepting for more people to be apart of and that has room for me to be apart of. I personally don't care about size or prestige or any of that, I just want some more friends that play warframe.

Thank you again for reading this pile of words!

9 hours ago, Th3M4st3rSn1p3r said:

Honestly with the entire moving situation I have no clue how much time I will have in college, but I do see myself continuing to play warframe in the long run. And if warframe moves into the 'touch and go' category of game I will still probably play 3-4 times a week. Right now however, warframe is one of my primary games and I still enjoy and I know there is still so much content I have not done yet. I plan to continue warframe throughout college though even if it might be a bit of a burden since I thoroughly enjoy this game.

With a good clan experience, I'm referring to a tight-knit community that enjoys the game and enjoys everyone in the clan. I've been in three clans so far and the first was a good clan but everyone just died off, the second I created and it was mainly just a group of friends having a good time but we already did that without a clan, and the third which I'm currently apart of is just a glorified region chat that doesn't really do anything.

A bad clan experience is just a dead clan. I mean its cool if you have 100% research, but if you don't do anything and its just a collection of barely active people feeding off the research I don't really want to be apart of it. My personal definition of a good clan is one that is a group of friends that is accepting for more people to be apart of and that has room for me to be apart of. I personally don't care about size or prestige or any of that, I just want some more friends that play warframe.

Thank you again for reading this pile of words!

Alright. sounds good. Id like to meet you in-game to orient you further into the clan 🙂  and see exactly what time frames you will be on with our members.  See you when i see you! 

9 minutes ago, -Edrick- said:

Alright. sounds good. Id like to meet you in-game to orient you further into the clan 🙂  and see exactly what time frames you will be on with our members.  See you when i see you! 

Sounds good, I'm excited to meet you and the clan!

• 4 weeks later...
- IGN
  • Kalamindo

• Twenty-Four
- Mastery Rank
  • Rank Twenty-Six
  • I live in the Eastern Time Zone. I generally work in 4-5 hours in the afternoon during the workweek. Weekends are either all in or devoted to errands and family.
  • I primarily enjoy playing frames like Nezha or Mirage because I enjoy warframes with abilities that compliment or boost my combat capabilities. Oppose to warframes where their combat capabilities -are- their abilities. (Ex. People rarely care or take note of what weapons a Saryn is using in an ESO)
- Why do you want to join our clan? Goals? / Tell me a little about Yourself
  • I started Warframe a little over a year ago, in a very old very quiet and 98% dead clan. Listening to the old disinterested clan master recount "old war tales" about Warframe before I joined once a month was my only "clan" experience. I eventually became "2nd in command" due to being the only one still doing research and trying to simplify the Dojo for a clan that has requirements with 100's of members in mind. Along the way I had my first taste of hanging out with a semi active clan, and a Dojo with time and attention paid to it. During that interaction I was showed the BlackOps Dojo Prime Tour video and for the first time since starting this game I desperately yearned for something.
  • I still consider myself new to the game with much to learn, but I would be honored and proud to walk among your halls and do all I can to contribute.
- Tell Me a Joke!
  • Did you hear about the Dwarf that got caught holding fake seances? The police tried to nab him but he slipped away! They newspapers were all over it! ["Small Medium at Large"]
Edited by Kalamindo
grammar and diction correction

44 minutes ago, Kalamindo said:
- IGN
  • Kalamindo
  • I live in the Eastern Time Zone. I generally work in 4-5 hours in the afternoon during the workweek. Weekends are either all in or devoted to errands and family.
  • I primarily enjoy playing frames like Nezha or Mirage because I enjoy warframes with abilities that compliment or boost my combat capabilities. Oppose to warframes where their combat capabilities -are- their abilities. (Ex. People rarely care or take note of what weapons a Saryn is using in an ESO)
- Why do you want to join our clan? Goals? / Tell me a little about Yourself
  • I started Warframe a little over a year ago, in a very old very quiet and 98% dead clan. Listening to the old disinterested clan master recount "old war tales" about Warframe before I joined once a month was my only "clan" experience. I eventually became "2nd in command" due to being the only one still doing research and trying to simplify the Dojo for a clan that has requirements with 100's of members in mind. Along the way I had my first taste of hanging out with a semi active clan, and a Dojo with time and attention paid to it. During that interaction I was showed the BlackOps Dojo Prime Tour video and for the first time since starting this game I desperately yearned for something.
  • I still consider myself new to the game with much to learn, but I would be honored and proud to walk among your halls and do all I can to contribute.
- Tell Me a Joke!
  • Did you hear about the Dwarf that got caught holding fake seances? The police tried to nab him but he slipped away! They newspapers were all over it! ["Small Medium at Large"]

Greetings Kalamindo!

You sound like you'd fit in perfectly as a good majority of the clan is around EST and are working adults.  I'd like to meet you in-game to make a few more inquiries (vice versa) and to feel out where your timezone flows with mine (I am HST) -- as i'd like to make certain every member can have access to me in Warframe (asides from Discord) -- for the purpose of general gameplay, trading rewards/prizes for clan events, etc.   Friend request sent, see you when i see you!  🙂

17 hours ago, -Edrick- said:

Greetings Kalamindo!

You sound like you'd fit in perfectly as a good majority of the clan is around EST and are working adults.  I'd like to meet you in-game to make a few more inquiries (vice versa) and to feel out where your timezone flows with mine (I am HST) -- as i'd like to make certain every member can have access to me in Warframe (asides from Discord) -- for the purpose of general gameplay, trading rewards/prizes for clan events, etc.   Friend request sent, see you when i see you!  🙂

Certainly! 

I'm supremely excited to have a chance to meet up. Today was a one off being a holiday and what not, was simply a weekend devoted to my mother and family. We traveled out of town and made a fantastic day of it! I'll be running a few more wolf runs with randoms to round off my night, but I'm sure we'll catch each other on before long!~

• 2 weeks later...
- IGN:   XxM1n3Cra4tL0v3rxX

- Mastery Rank:  13

- Time Zone and play-time range:   Eastern Time Zone, Weekdays- 11pm, Weekends- Whenever my eyes force themselves shut

- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any:   Excaliber (Umbra), Arca Plasmor and Redeemer Prime, My mission is making most every awful warframe / weapon decent

- Why do you want to join our clan? Goals?:   I'm mainly interested in your clan due to hearing about it from my friend Master Sniper, and now i'm looking to join an experienced clan without the ungodly amount of members that usually come with them. Also after getting a bit of a jump start earlier on thanks to friends I'm seeking reliable company to help push towards endgame with and to of course enjoy the ride.

- Tell Me a little about Yourself:   I gravitate more towards tanky/medium frames but can appreciate and enjoy using most every type and I'm well versed in all situations. I'm also an avid follower of most sports mainly football (College and Professional) but i try to keep up with all i'm able to. I'll also be starting my college career quite soon so i'm looking forward to unwinding with some Warframe whenever possible.

- Tell Me a Joke! :   Please don't think it Garuda me to use a pun, cause i can assure you my jokes are usally Nehza none. Okay i'm so sorry, I'm just nervous and didn't rhiNo any good jokes.

4 hours ago, XxM1n3Cra4tL0v3rxX said:
- IGN:   XxM1n3Cra4tL0v3rxX

- Mastery Rank:  13

- Time Zone and play-time range:   Eastern Time Zone, Weekdays- 11pm, Weekends- Whenever my eyes force themselves shut

- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any:   Excaliber (Umbra), Arca Plasmor and Redeemer Prime, My mission is making most every awful warframe / weapon decent

- Why do you want to join our clan? Goals?:   I'm mainly interested in your clan due to hearing about it from my friend Master Sniper, and now i'm looking to join an experienced clan without the ungodly amount of members that usually come with them. Also after getting a bit of a jump start earlier on thanks to friends I'm seeking reliable company to help push towards endgame with and to of course enjoy the ride.

- Tell Me a little about Yourself:   I gravitate more towards tanky/medium frames but can appreciate and enjoy using most every type and I'm well versed in all situations. I'm also an avid follower of most sports mainly football (College and Professional) but i try to keep up with all i'm able to. I'll also be starting my college career quite soon so i'm looking forward to unwinding with some Warframe whenever possible.

- Tell Me a Joke! :   Please don't think it Garuda me to use a pun, cause i can assure you my jokes are usally Nehza none. Okay i'm so sorry, I'm just nervous and didn't rhiNo any good jokes.

Greetings....Minecraftlover

Well i personally like your mission to make the best of 'awful' frames in this day and age of meta nuking everything. Either way, I expect members to eventually have a (fairly) good grasp of 'what works'  (conventionally and unconventionally).   I'd like to meet you in-game to get an idea of the times you are on relative to mine (HST) as well as make a few more inquiries of your play-time frequency.  Friend request sent, See you when I see you!!!

• 2 weeks later...

- IGN : kablikoy
- Mastery: Rank 6
- Time Zone and play-time range : UTC -4 hrs 3:00pm ~ 12pm
- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any : Excalibur Umbra / Wisp
- Why do you want to join our clan? Goals? : i want to get stronger meet new people even if i'm not too good on my english and make new friends in game
- Tell Me a little about Yourself : i started to play the game recently and got intrested in it because of my friend and then i started to like the game and now i'm playing it frequently
- Tell Me a Joke! : Which hand is better to write with? Neither, it’s best to write with a pen.

Qopzzy's referral

On 2019-05-31 at 8:41 PM, kablikoy said:

- IGN : kablikoy
- Mastery: Rank 6
- Time Zone and play-time range : UTC -4 hrs 3:00pm ~ 12pm
- Primary Frames/Load-outs/Specialties if any : Excalibur Umbra / Wisp
- Why do you want to join our clan? Goals? : i want to get stronger meet new people even if i'm not too good on my english and make new friends in game
- Tell Me a little about Yourself : i started to play the game recently and got intrested in it because of my friend and then i started to like the game and now i'm playing it frequently
- Tell Me a Joke! : Which hand is better to write with? Neither, it’s best to write with a pen.

Qopzzy's referral

Greetings kablikoy,  

Recruitment is technically closed due to the current event (which ends tomorrow as of this post). Afterwhich I will be more readily available to meet up with in-game.  Seeing you are abit new to warframe, I do have a few inquiries to make.  In addition, it will give me an opportunity to orient you to the clan more and see if its something you are looking for.