Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Before Perform A Rank Up Will It Restore My Previous Weapon Xp ?

GrEEnEr_LeAF

My rankup is activated but i just failed by a training with no incoming enemies , i know my warframe , guns , and blades will improve the XP , it mean Ranking exp , okay , maybe i need to know , if i haven perform a rank up test will it store my previous done level up loadout ( warframe , gun , blades ) ?

means i haven done my rank up test , will it continue increase after the test ?

I'm not sure I understood what you were asking, but...

* Ranks on your warframes and weapons is not tied to your mastery level.  Increasing your mastery level does not affect rank on gear at all. The only way to lose the ranking on gear is to use Forma, or delete the item and get a new one.

* XP that counts toward your player mastery level is tracked even while you have not taking your mastery level, and is never lost for any reason. Failing a mastery trial does NOT reset ANYTHING except your ability to take the mastery trial; you can only try once per day.

Do not understand the question. When you Rank up your Mastery Rank, that's it. Your Mastery rank goes up by one. It has no affect on your weapons, whether you fail or succeed. 

The only way your warframe or weapon will need to be leveled up again is if you Forma it. But forma-ing equipment can only be done once your warframe or weapon is lvl 30. 

Edit: DAMNIT

Edited by KingIzek

If you gain mastery points while you are awaiting to do a trial, the points will stack up to your next trial.

As an example, you could be doing your test do get a mastery rank of 1, but have enough points to also do 2 and 3. Only you have to wait 24h everytime, as usual.

If you gain mastery points while you are awaiting to do a trial, the points will stack up to your next trial.

As an example, you could be doing your test do get a mastery rank of 1, but have enough points to also do 2 and 3. Only you have to wait 24h everytime, as usual.

This is exactly what i wants to know , sorry for my poor english guys , i was noticed this on my last rank up test .