Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

#smallchance?

Revel72

Funny story I was about ten minutes ago on a bicycle trip and I was heading towards grocery shop down hill riding a bike. And I got a bee on my right eye's right corner between my eye glasses. So yeah what is the chance of that happen? I as Finnish man kinda find it funny and not really giving a s.h.i.t about the pain on my eye corner. So yeah what is the chance of that to happen?

So my question to you dear community is. What is the thing what has had small chance to happen to you and it still happened?

Yish, hate bee stings.

for me It would be getting locked out of the house. 

Had to wait 5hours or so for my parents to arrive from work since I left both my spare key and cellphone on the couch.

Yish, hate bee stings.

for me It would be getting locked out of the house. 

Had to wait 5hours or so for my parents to arrive from work since I left both my spare key and cellphone on the couch.

OUUUU! That is so damn horrible.

And to CBAROG. That is seriously painful.

Why didn't you ask a neighbor to use their phone?

I wouldv actually, but since I'm one of those people who tend to not memorize cellphone numbers it was impossible for me.(heck I dont even memorize my cp number)

Funny story I was about ten minutes ago on a bicycle trip and I was heading towards grocery shop down hill riding a bike. And I got a bee on my right eye's right corner between my eye glasses. So yeah what is the chance of that happen? I as Finnish man kinda find it funny and not really giving a s.h.i.t about the pain on my eye corner. So yeah what is the chance of that to happen?

So my question to you dear community is. What is the thing what has had small chance to happen to you and it still happened?

Life happens with riding bikes. I had a branch suddenly fall on me once while riding my bike around the sub-urban area. 

About painful things: what is a chance of a disc saw malfunctioning, shaking like crazy and digging into flesh? Although it wasn't painful as almost all nerves were cut.

I feel like that you are making me swallow rope right now.

On a bicycle, and a group of people were passing a baseball-sized ball around (this was in a park, and they were on both sides of the path). The ball hit my right in the head while they were throwing, and I went off course and fell into fresh (maybe not so fresh) fertilizer for the trees.

Funny how most of us have bicycle incidents.

Edited by MeowTezu