Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would You Like To See Buffed / Nerfed?

Jahadaya

Guest Tehnoobshow

Buff the Ignis and Embolist. The Braton has higher dps than the Ignis and the whips have more range than the Embolist.

buff shootguns...betwen a soma or a tigris/boar prime/any other shootgun most people will pick up the soma hands down...theres no particular incentive to pick out a shootgun when most riffles can do more damage and put down enemys in a quick burst than a shoot...give some love to shootguns

Leave Ichors and Zorens alone ? :F

They have have crap for range and they are only fast due to berzerker.

If you want more speed and DPS, lower berzerker's buff then bump fury back to 60%.

So other heavy melee and swords will no longer take an eternity to swing for once due to 60% fury.

That will be a step in the right direction.

Edited by fatpig84

If you want more speed and DPS, lower berzerker's buff then bump fury back to 60%.

So other heavy melee and swords will no longer take an eternity to swing for once due to 60% fury.

That will be a step in the right direction.

Yeah I agree, but heavy melee would still need a damage buff. With this it would buff all melee weapons, which would, in a sense, still leave heavy melee behind.

Instead of useless and hypocrite nerfs you should instead ask for buffs on OutDated Old Farts weapons.

I have fun with some gear i have selected and acknowledged as efficient and viable on high difficulty tasks.

So if you feel that some gear is outdated/ unefficient/ pure trash, you should ask for a buff on it.

Or you should try to aquire it yourself and try to optimize it by yourself instead of whine and calls "Power Creep! Ahhhh!".

It is pointless to nerf so many things since the game will still see new weapons considered as "Power creep" because the game will become more difficult and the gap will keep increasing between OUTDATED OLD FARTS and NEW WEAPONS.

I can easily predict that in a future day the SO-CALLED "POWER CREEP" BOLTOR PRIME will ALSO be OUTDATED by new ennemies and new weapons.

So once and for all, STOP NERF AND START BUFF.

Balancing is important otherwise the game becomes less about broader options and boils down to terrible elitism and nitpicking on what other people want to use.

We don't need to nerf dual ichors or boltor prime or other stuff - simply need DE to revisit other weapons and give these weapons, namely heavy melee weapons, a proper stat balance that puts them in a better position to be other viable options even in late game.

This. Forever.

Also, machine guns, buff them. Pleaaaaase. The reload speeds on the Supra and Gorgon just hurt. Give them a bigger magazine, like 125-150 rounds. Less reloading, and it means more effect from magazine mods.

• 3 weeks later...

But i never said make ever gun strong. I just think expensive clantech like the mutalist quanta could use some upward balancing, there are plenty of weapons in the game to leave us variety at every tier. Soma's probably close to comprable to boltor prime by now, with red crits, so hey! Now we have competition, and competition is exactly what we should be striving for, but i think we can do that without taking a big old dump on people who have put a lot of love into their gear.

Wait, Soma has red crits? 

I think the marelok needs a tremendous accuracy nerf.

It doesn't make sense for a sawed off weapon to have that kind of precision.  Widen that COF significantly to turn it into a weapon used to make body shots at close-medium range.

They should probably reduce the marelok's status chance as well.  The weapon is already ridiculously strong.  There is no reason for it to have the potential to be modded to 100% status proc builds as well.

I think the marelok needs a tremendous accuracy nerf.

It doesn't make sense for a sawed off weapon to have that kind of precision.  Widen that COF significantly to turn it into a weapon used to make body shots at close-medium range.

They should probably reduce the marelok's status chance as well.  The weapon is already ridiculously strong.  There is no reason for it to have the potential to be modded to 100% status proc builds as well.

100% status proc build will mean you getting impact proc nearly 70% of the time.

I have a 4 forma marelok and I know this too damn well.

And you still did not address the real issue.

The real issue is Marelok does too much damage.

Not it's accuracy. 

The 159 damage should be given to the Grinlok, with the Marelok getting a bit more ROF and lower damage to 145.

Leave the accuracy and proc rates alone.

Edited by fatpig84

Buff:

Lex Prime

Braton Prime

Heavy Melee Weapons in general

Burston Prime

Stock Status Chance mods (not dual-stat mods)

Shocking Touch/Ice Melee Damage mod (I never remember the name)/Deep Freeze

Nerf:

100% status proc build will mean you getting impact proc nearly 70% of the time.

I have a 4 forma marelok and I know this too damn well.

And you still did not address the real issue.

The real issue is Marelok does too much damage.

Not it's accuracy. 

The 159 damage should be given to the Grinlok, with the Marelok getting a bit more ROF and lower damage to 145.

Leave the accuracy and proc rates alone.

a. My 5 star Marelok also attests to this

b. I don't agree with this exactly. Marelok can keep its damage, but increase the spread, by a relatively large amount. Buff Lex Prime to something like 125 damage or give it more Crits, so it is the precision heavy pistol, while Marelok is the even heavier pistol, but has smaller magazine size and bad accuracy. That way players get to choose.

Other:

Wait, Soma has red crits? 

58701882e1.PNG

It doesn't. Remember to do your homework before you make any claims please.

Buff:

Lex Prime

Braton Prime

Heavy Melee Weapons in general

Burston Prime

Stock Status Chance mods (not dual-stat mods)

Shocking Touch/Ice Melee Damage mod (I never remember the name)/Deep Freeze

Nerf:

a. My 5 star Marelok also attests to this

b. I don't agree with this exactly. Marelok can keep its damage, but increase the spread, by a relatively large amount. Buff Lex Prime to something like 125 damage or give it more Crits, so it is the precision heavy pistol, while Marelok is the even heavier pistol, but has smaller magazine size and bad accuracy. That way players get to choose.

Other:

58701882e1.PNG

It doesn't. Remember to do your homework before you make any claims please.

Yeah, thats what I was saying the person I responded to said it had red crits :3

Soma did red crits with Mirage's Hall of Mirrors. Client side. It's patched out now, so rather irrivalent.

And I want to see damage mod nerf. At least for ranged weapons. When you put on base damage mod and apropriate elemental combo, even Pluto is doable. Not so long ago did extermination mission with MK1 gear. Non was maxed and of course neither tatered. We get so much pover from mods, progression gets broken moment RNG bestows needed mods for us.

Soma did red crits with Mirage's Hall of Mirrors. Client side. It's patched out now, so rather irrivalent.

And I want to see damage mod nerf. At least for ranged weapons. When you put on base damage mod and apropriate elemental combo, even Pluto is doable. Not so long ago did extermination mission with MK1 gear. Non was maxed and of course neither tatered. We get so much pover from mods, progression gets broken moment RNG bestows needed mods for us.

Honestly, this is a good point that a lot of people don't want to address.

+damage and multishot mods are bad design.  Serration/split chamber are auto-included on literally every rifle build, no matter the weapon style.  It is poor design to have these kinds of auto-include "customization" options.

They should really get rid of those types of mods altogether.  We'll see more variety in builds that way.