Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Snipers Are Getting Buffed Next Week. Now Its Your Chance To Release The Primed Chamber De

Shin

Yeah but still. As a completionist, i'd like to have every mod card in my inventory. Also PC is obv. stronger than CC, why make it %40 while there is something that can make it 100 or potentionally with the help of the CC %140 ?. Still, given the situational, its a chance to release the mod. They can just choose a rare mob or "ever so hated" mutalist ospreys to drop them.

Frontier Seekers or some other rare mob.

Gee, here we go again. The 1000th thread about primed chamber.

I don't understand why people want it so badly, it's incredibly bad on anything other than the Vectis. Is it because it is shiny, rare, and only a couple of people have it?

Yes, I do own one from the event. No, I wouldn't care about DE releasing it already, I'd even appreciate it to make these threads stop popping up everytime. I bet less than 50% who get the mod would even use it in the end.

I can see it making the heart of a completionist bleed, but for that reason it's not listed in the codex.

I wish they would've never released this mod...

I probably need a truckload of flame repellent now, but I just had to say it after so many threads...

Edited by Storchenbein

I believe they haven't released Primed Chamber (and have been adamant about not releasing it again) because its pretty game-breaking in action. Having that kind of buff for the Skilled 100 was because they were the best of the best when the game was in closed-beta. Primed Chamber was something of an anomaly in the game because of its power, and because of it they never would release it again. Those who have it, just like the Founders, are those who will only have it, so it seems. 

No it is not gamebreaking. It is quite ok to play = 2x dmg on vectis.

Furthermore it was stated: Primed Chamber will be NOT RELEASED for the normal drop table! It is stated as an eventmod and that is where you can expect it to be available again. 

Gee, here we go again. the 1000th thread about primed chamber.

I don't understand why people want it so badly, it's incredibly bad on anything other than the Vectis. Is it because it is shiny, rare, and only a couple of people have it?

Yes, I do own one from the event. No, I wouldn't care about DE releasing it already, I'd even appreciate it to make these threads stop popping up everytime. I bet less than 50% who get the mod would even use it in the end.

I probably need a truckload of flame repellent now, but I just had to say it after so many threads...

Why people want it? Because they dont have it.

I've never understood why people are constantly whining about this mod.

It's already in the game, and it's called Charged Chamber.

The only difference is a percentage.

Seriously, i'd understand if it was the ammo mutation mods or something of the like, but this is just getting silly.

Oh even though i said i dont want any "mein PC" posts.. I dont belieeve this has been brought up to attention for a while. Like i said this is a chance to get that mod. I get it if you are not interested in it or accept CC as your lord and your saviour. But i dont believe in CC sir. I believe in PC so let people decide what they want to see or have.

I've never understood why people are constantly whining about this mod.

It's already in the game, and it's called Charged Chamber.

The only difference is a percentage.

Seriously, i'd understand if it was the ammo mutation mods or something of the like, but this is just getting silly.

Except that its 2.5x? the damage boost

I dont understand why someone would even comment like this

Flew right over your head didnt it

How about that they can both b used on one build?

Still not good enough?

How about how without it some builds will have to go the status or ele damage route when they may want to stay purely physical?

I can see it making the heart of a completionist bleed, but for that reason it's not listed in the codex.

People wants it because the want it. You cant ask that question and expect a logical response. Because this is a game and that mod may or may not rustle some jimmies.

Also i dont understand you guys who hate this kind of posts. If you dont like it, dont look at it. There are literally hundreds of topics that i hate on wf forums and i dont bother looking at them. Voicing your opinion is another thing but saying "i hate this post" got old already and im pretty sure you cant get mad over something you dont look at. Espicially on forums just saying. Not flaming here might i add.

No it is not gamebreaking. It is quite ok to play = 2x dmg on vectis.

Furthermore it was stated: Primed Chamber will be NOT RELEASED for the normal drop table! It is stated as an eventmod and that is where you can expect it to be available again. 

No thats not written on a stone. They said "unlikely" but that was on Livestream 17 and as we all know, some of the even mods released with the T4 Vor. So i dont believe they'll disregard the idea of adding it into drop table and should they make it a reward of an event, this kind of theads gonna keep popping after 3 or 5 months and thats not logical.

People wants it because the want it. You cant ask that question and expect a logical response. Because this is a game and that mod may or may not rustle some jimmies.

Also i dont understand you guys who hate this kind of posts. If you dont like it, dont look at it. There are literally hundreds of topics that i hate on wf forums and i dont bother looking at them. Voicing your opinion is another thing but saying "i hate this post" got old already and im pretty sure you cant get mad over something you dont look at. Espicially on forums just saying. Not flaming here might i add.

It's almost impossible to avoid the sheer amount of Primed Chamber threads appearing (especially now that snipers are getting a look at).

And where did I say I hate these posts? I don't know how you relate Gee, here we go again. The 1000th thread about primed chamber. to *hate*, because I relate that to being tired of them appearing so often. It's not like I came in here and said "I hate this", I voiced my opinion and I'm done with it.

It's almost impossible to avoid the sheer amount of Primed Chamber threads appearing (especially now that snipers are getting a look at).

And where did I say I hate these posts? I don't know how you relate Gee, here we go again. The 1000th thread about primed chamber. to *hate*, because I relate that to being tired of them appearing so often. It's not like I came in here and said "I hate this", I voiced my opinion and I'm done with it.

Thats a given at a time like this. They've just mentioned the weapon changes. 

You didnt say that you hate it but it sounds like you are sick and tired of it. I can understand it but really now. You dont have to be like that. I know atleast 40 theads went to trashbin because of posts like yours. Some answered them, some of them couldnt keep their conversation civil and theads got locked. Because of what i've seen in those situations i perceived yours as one even if you didnt say that while thinking of that.

I wish they'd release it as a rare drop from corrupted moa drones in the void just to put an end to posts like mine

FTFY.

Alert missions are "crawling" with them... Because they're crawlers, hehe...

No? Just me?

Its okay i love you.

SIFTGOD is red
(PS4)kiddplay13 is blue

Launcher and Sniper rebalance
Thanks to DE_Drew.

I think I like it.

Thats kinda good.

I'm Cyan now...

Glad you stopped using that unholy color.

You didnt say that you hate it but it sounds like you are sick and tired of it. I can understand it but really now. You dont have to be like that. I know atleast 40 theads went to trashbin because of posts like yours. Some answered them, some of them couldnt keep their conversation civil and theads got locked. Because of what i've seen in those situations i perceived yours as one even if you didnt say that while thinking of that.

FTFY.

Its okay i love you.

Thats kinda good.

Glad you stopped using that unholy color.

DarkLord's using it now lol

Honestly I doubt this thread will get locked by posts like mine, more than it will get locked by the amount of random posts completely derailing the thread right now.

Honestly I doubt this thread will get locked by posts like mine, more than it will get locked by the amount of random posts completely derailing the thread right now.

I didnt mean that because of just yours but that kind of posts are usually too so that mods locks the theads and yeah i just realized that there are a lot of random off topic posts in this thead.

Seriously guys can we stop it ? Please?

Actually this is quite the viable topic as DE have been pulling stuff out of the vault and snipers are getting a buff. I think this would be appropriate for us PC users to celebrate snipers getting buffed. Also, what threads, exactly? I have not seen many threads regarding the status of Primed Chamber.

Bought Primed Chamber for a ridiculous amount of plat? I don't care. You aren't entitled to anything. Same goes for the users who bought Cicero sets before the mod was released. Anything that is not part of the founders program is eligible for release, as I said. Oh, and for the record, I couldn't give a toss about Primed Chamber. It's only good on one weapon.

Edited by Gammaion

Actually this is quite the viable topic as DE have been pulling stuff out of the vault and snipers are getting a buff. I think this would be appropriate for us PC users to celebrate snipers getting buffed. Also, what threads, exactly? I have not seen many threads regarding the status of Primed Chamber.

Search for Primed Chamber, you will find more than 10 threads quite quickly. Threads about exclusives, including Primed Chamber (I know it's not exclusive..) pop up on a daily basis on the forums, either you don't browse them very often or you're new here.

Bought Primed Chamber for a ridiculous amount of plat? I don't care. You aren't entitled to anything. Same goes for the users who bought Cicero sets before the mod was released. Anything that is not part of the founders program is eligible for release, as I said. Oh, and for the record, I couldn't give a toss about Primed Chamber. It's only good on one weapon.

If this is directed at me, then, did you even read my post? I stated I wouldn't even care if they release it (I would even be happy so this could finally end) and I do have one from the event back then.

If not, then disregard.

Anyways, my whole anger erupting from this is people acting like this mod is "essential" and they need it to effectively use snipers. In the end most of them would probably not even use it considering it's garbage on anything other than the Vectis.

Primed Chamber was something of an anomaly in the game because of its power, and because of it they never would release it again.

As long as Heavy Caliber exists, Sniper Rifles will never compete with other primaries. Primed Chamber would help close that gap.