Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Suggestions

Slave-kun

• 2 months later...

I think as of now Warframe is getting a bit to many weapons to be starting you out at 10 slots. Even now I have 31 and it's a hassle keeping the weapons I want and maxing new ones without saying goodbye to money for slots, goodbye to weapons I want to keep, or goodbye to tons of resources making them 'again' after they're gone. I would like to see maybe an armory for maybe 15 or so extra weapon slots that are like a vault holding them in a stored state and when you want one out you either remove or trade it with another weapon and wait a few hours for it to reconstruct it or something like maybe it's collapsed to save space. Idk but have 31 slots and still have to play musical chairs with my weapons and I don't have many primes yet either is very frustrating. 

• 2 months later...

1)Some kind of give up button like in borderlands so i can revive my sentinel or don't have to wait someone to revive me

2)some kind of banner that you can were and you can put sigils on it , and also to change your syndicate more easily but sould be independet of the warframe or can be like an accessory like the syandana, basically someting to chance my syndicate more easily.

3)Make the mission nodes from low level planets interesting for high level player, like nodes of higher level or rewards much attractive, because i don't have a reason to come back except  the occasionally alert.

• 1 month later...

id love to see a helminth kubrow(renamed from charger) and a helminth kavat both made from a cyst but the kubrow version being made from a kubrow egg and the kavat version being made from 10 kavat genetic codes

Edit: also pakal armor for a kavat, pakal attachments for your sentinels, a pakal sugatra for melee weapons, sotz skins for every ship, warframe, weapon, sentinel, kubrow, kavat, and helminth charger, sentient themed gene masking kits for kubrows, kavats, and helminth chargers while including the sentient themed skin in their respective gene masking kits, a full range of sentient themed operator accessories, a full sentient themed transference suit even including a matching waistband and a sotz interior ship skin for every ship.

Edit: also stalker skins for every ship, warframe, weapon, sentinel, kubrow, kavat, and helminth charger, as well as stalker themed attachments for warframes, melee weapons, sentinels, kubrows, kavats, and helminth chargers, also stalker themed gene masking kits for kubrows, kavats, and helminth chargers that include their respective skins, a full range of stalker themed operator accessories, a full stalker themed transference suit even including a matching waistband, and a stalker themed interior ship skin for every ship.

Edit: and also helminth skins for every ship, warframe, weapon, sentinel, kubrow, kavat, and helminth charger, as well as helminth themed attachments for warframes, melee weapons, sentinels, kubrows, kavats, and helminth chargers, also helminth themed gene masking kits for kubrows, kavats, and helminth chargers that include their respective skins, a full range of helminth themed operator accessories, a full helminth themed transference suit even including a matching waistband, and a helminth themed interior ship skin for every ship.

Edit:oh and also more helminth, sentient, and stalker weapons of every type and possibly a sentient warframe and sentinel as well as a sentient kubrow and kavat variant with its own unique abilities and add a stalker warframe and sentinel as well as a stalker kubrow and kavat variant with thier own unique abilities as well

Edited by (XB1)godagarah5000

On 8/9/2014 at 4:58 PM, Slave-kun said:

1. I think we should be able to delete our kubrows or "set them to the wild" because i don't want to let my kubrows die or take space in the statis.

When you look over to your incubator in your ship, there'll be an option at the bottom that says "consign to lotus." this is a way to get rid of your kubrow or kavat.

• 1 month later...

I have an idea for a new weapon type. (i'll be using the sidearm variant to explain because to me it sounds better). the item itself would be a small 3D printer of sorts. The player could select 1-5ish different weapon types before entering a mission (duel pistols, Duel machine pistols, Duel shotguns, A hand held single shot grenade launcher etc). When in a mission. you will Be able to cycle through your weapon choices.

The weapons are not reload-able. But are dropped/ discarded when the clip is empty or when they player presses R.  

After discarding a weapon, You will "print" out your selected weapon type (possibly a bar on the side that the player can cycle through and select one of the weapons using MB3).

To balance out the variety of weapons being used, and too prevent grenade launcher spam. The player will not be limited too an ammo pool but instead limited to a number of "prints". so lets say the player has 20 "prints", that person would have to make the choice of 20 grenade launcher shots. Or 2000 SMG shots (assuming the SMG's have 100 round mags). And will obviously be able to mix and match the weapon types. But at the cost of 1 "print" for each time the player wishes or needs to "print" a new weapon. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I have three sugestions!

1. Three team warframe missions! Three groups of 4 tenno go in each with their mission, fist one is a survival esk mission to distract the enemy. The second is a raid team that find loot, sabotage, rescue or kill all over the ship, and finally a defence team to defend the extraction, if a team fails or slacks or something like that it gets harder for the others!

2. Some kind of landingbay for the dropships in the clan dojo, and if you deploy from your clan with the all squad mates ships in the dojo you could get a clan teir thing to drop like the stuff you get from your lander

3. An operator sanctum for the clan!

• 1 month later...

I wish that there was a way to synergize the warframes in your party. Having special effects if such as Inaros and Nekros Warframes (as both of them deal with death) or Ember and Volt (both being elemental). Or even having a bonus for using weapons that use the Warframes type. On that same note, why don't the sharpshooter frames have bonuses to sniper rifles?

• 1 month later...

So, what do you guys think of a Fishing Contest? Many people already spend a lot of time fishing, the fishes weight is solely for competional purposes anyway, so why not make that something official?

Edited by Serious_Lee

slightly dissapointed only in umbra skills we've been waiting this for too long but over all in terms of apperance and style excellent. Some of the players are also expecting some "Shadow skills" from umbra not exactly like the stalker skills except the (exalted blade). Because the word "UMBRA" comes from the Latin word "shadow". make some umbra shadow skills like being a black smoke for example to be more realistic...

vor 22 Stunden schrieb --BL--SKY:

slightly dissapointed only in umbra skills we've been waiting this for too long but over all in terms of apperance and style excellent. Some of the players are also expecting some "Shadow skills" from umbra not exactly like the stalker skills except the (exalted blade). Because the word "UMBRA" comes from the Latin word "shadow". make some umbra shadow skills like being a black smoke for example to be more realistic...

Please remember that the name of the warframe is not UMBRA but UMBRA EXCALIBUR, so a dark version of Excalibur. And I think they nailed that pretty well.

As for the "stalker" part...Well, he does stalk you when you phase out

17 hours ago, Serious_Lee said:

Please remember that the name of the warframe is not UMBRA but UMBRA EXCALIBUR, so a dark version of Excalibur. And I think they nailed that pretty well.

As for the "stalker" part...Well, he does stalk you when you phase out

UMBRA is a latin word means "Shadow" so its definitely Shadow excalibur not the same as Excalibur or "Prime" u know what i mean.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb --BL--SKY:

UMBRA is a latin word means "Shadow" so its definitely Shadow excalibur not the same as Excalibur or "Prime" u know what i mean.

Yeah, a shadow EXCALIBUR. Taking into account that Excalibur is the legendary sword of King Arthur, "Umbra Excalibur" refers to a mighty, shadowy sword. And if you set the energy of your exalted blade to black you will have exactly that. A dark, shadowy, mighty sword that can cut down everything in its path. Even those nasty Sentients are no match to the stunning power of this blade

Spoiler

and Umbras' skills to reset their resistences

On 2018-06-19 at 9:18 PM, Serious_Lee said:

Yeah, a shadow EXCALIBUR. Taking into account that Excalibur is the legendary sword of King Arthur, "Umbra Excalibur" refers to a mighty, shadowy sword. And if you set the energy of your exalted blade to black you will have exactly that. A dark, shadowy, mighty sword that can cut down everything in its path. Even those nasty Sentients are no match to the stunning power of this blade

Reveal hidden contents

and Umbras' skills to reset their resistences

yeah i would like to suggest DE that put some shadow skills but not exactly like stalker skills i mean that will fit to umbra coz umbra is also like hunhow and experimented by ballas they just put the same skills like excal and umbra is not excal prime 

• 2 weeks later...

Make a warframe like a Demon where one of the abilitys is a pact where say if the person who the pact is on will take energy from the frame and gets like 100 more armor but when the demon frame goes down it will take hp from the persons with pact to revive but the pact the person has to say yes 

• 2 weeks later...
Am 29.6.2018 um 21:44 schrieb DeathBringer0523:

Make a warframe like a Demon where one of the abilitys is a pact where say if the person who the pact is on will take energy from the frame and gets like 100 more armor but when the demon frame goes down it will take hp from the persons with pact to revive but the pact the person has to say yes 

Most people would say "no" to the pact, rendering this ability quite useless

Thinking about that a lot of people (try to) force their playstyle onto others, why not make it so that certain warframes on a team get certain dis-/advantages so that match-making requires some more of a thought on each side? For example:

-Banshee and Octavia get a buff when on the same team, since both deal with sound (or if you want, give them a debuff because "their sound waves cancel each other out")

-Nekros and Oberon (unholy and holy themed frames) get debuffs, whereas Nekros and Inaros get buffs because both deal with death; likewise the holy stag Oberon and the pixie Titania get buffs (magical forest theme)

-Frost and Hydroid get buffs because ice works better with water; Frost and Ember/Hydroid and Ember get debuffs because their themes contradict each other

Edited by Serious_Lee