Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So We Got Still One Element (Mod) Left To Get...

Chaosdreamer

The hype for events is usually for the event/weapon not the token mods you get. 

The guns will become bad or they will be released to everyone sooner or later. Look at Strun Wraith, it barely deals more damage than the normal Strun. Snipetron Vandal is far from being the top sniper too. Mods can be used on any weapon, and that is why I personally think that mods are more ''valuable''.

The guns will become bad or they will be released to everyone sooner or later. Look at Strun Wraith, it barely deals more damage than the normal Strun. Snipetron Vandal is far from being the top sniper too. Mods can be used on any weapon, and that is why I personally think that mods are more ''valuable''.

Yes but out of all the things on offer the mods are the most mediocre, they can be gained after the fact and they are not something you can show of with. People get hyped about events because it is something different, something that is rare and you get a shiny badge and weapon to show of and say you played that event. 

sure the mods will probably be the most useful things for you in the long run but you don't get hyped about something that is useful, sure you are happy and glad you have it but that is all it is glad. 

Well... when the cold-dualstat mods are being shipped with another friggin V-polarity then I'll slowly applaud for the success in rendering every friggin polarity besides V utterly useless and thereby the whole polarization system in general. ^^

I literally don't use anything besides V mods already with rarely a D mod thrown into the mix depending on the weapon.

Edited by MeduSalem