The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lowest Requirements To Run Warframe In Full?

(PSN)Code-A

Question

20 answers to this question

Very unlikely to be playable. I can tell by the Windows 8.1 with Bing that it's a cheap laptop, and the CPU isn't very powerful. Its integrated graphics won't run many games of any kind. 

Except for Minecraft. His laptop could play that. Or even Xenominer :)

Edited by Reddemon159

Very unlikely to be playable. I can tell by the Windows 8.1 with Bing that it's a cheap laptop, and the CPU isn't very powerful. Its integrated graphics won't run many games of any kind. 

Yes, I too can tell that OP's laptop is no good from looking at the pixels and having seen many computers in my time.

Technically EVERY laptop graphics card is integrated, even if it's a high tier radeon. But since we can't see OP's card in that picture there's no way to know if it's good for it. Since the game is FTP it'll be faster to just boot up the game and see whether things work.

Except for Minecraft. His laptop could play that. Or even Xenominer :)

Maybe not even Minecraft.

Look people will get on my for this but, if you want to play games on a laptop you need either a large office laptop, with some power, or a high end laptop like an alienware, or razor etc

One does not simply buy laptop for gaming. Yes, there are some beast in the market, but in the end, PC is what you buy for gaming.

You can spend 2000+ $ on gaming laptor, and still have mid end performance on it.

On topic, this might run WF on lowest settings and you should try it. Just dont try to host.

I use my cheap

Maybe not even Minecraft.

Look people will get on my for this but, if you want to play games on a laptop you need either a large office laptop, with some power, or a high end laptop like an alienware, or razor etc

I use cheap laptop that I bought in 2012 and I play skyrim on hd mod...:/

by cheap I mean cheap cos it is acer....

I use my cheap

But acers are fine, they can run at decent settings. I just assumed he would want max settings but yeah anything that plays the game is good enough.

I use my cheap

I'm using a gaming laptop bought in 2011 and it still works fine on modern games. This thing only cost 800$. People who assume you have to spend thousands of dollars on a gaming laptop probably don't know as much about computers as they want people to think they do. Learn what the specs mean and go to more than one shop before buying one. If expensive crap worked the best then Macs wouldn't be rubbish.

Sry, my PC is labtop. a crappy one at that.

4GB RAM

64-bit OS

Intel® Core i5 CPU 2.53 GHz

it might have crash issues

just a heads up,

my old 32bit 4gb ram i3, with gt630 crashed alot when newer warframe updates came.

its a desktop

i think if a laptop, better buy a really good spec, games nowadays needs more

way better the one i stated above

Edited by Ritchel

Hey Code-A,

I have nearly the same specs as you, and i can run Warfarme in a low resolution (1024x576) to have a smooth fps. Keep in mind dual cores like us will have an fps drop when there's a lot of enemies/skills etc. on screen.

Hope this helps!

Well I just got a new pc and Im thinking about playing a bit of warframe on it if my ps4 is unavailable, So here's what my setup is. 

http://prntscr.com/4bjs6r

thats actually kind of similiar to my set up, I use intel hd graphics, 4 gigs ram, dual core 2.86 cpu laptop.its a gateway prebuild pretty basic.. game plays fine. I do notice a fps drop when I run at 1600x900, but I drop it to 800x600 and it runs flawlessly.

Edited by -Malachi-