The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Faster Reload On Volt Speed

FitzSimmons

Why not faster fire rate too?

If Mirage can have damage dealing clones and Rhino have Roar...

Why not give Volt more edge to be higher tier choice?

(Not sure this idea is good... if that gets combines with the shield buff...)

people will say, "broken"

volt has electric shield which deal double damage on critical hit.

gun isnt part of his body, gun only need fingers to shoot but melee need his whole arms to swing

people will say, "broken"

volt has electric shield which deal double damage on critical hit.

gun isnt part of his body, gun only need fingers to shoot but melee need his whole arms to swing

So... finger is not part of the body? 0_0 Volt keeps suprising me...

Skana is not part of the body too. Imagine, that you can pull the trigger faster, no?

Why not faster fire rate too?

If Mirage can have damage dealing clones and Rhino have Roar...

Why not give Volt more edge to be higher tier choice?

(Not sure this idea is good... if that gets combines with the shield buff...)

Well Volt can hold his finger on the trigger as fast as he wants but the guns ain't firing any faster :3

And also Electric Shield Sandwich and Fleeting+Overload combo

Edited by YOUR_MOTHER_HAVE_BANDAIDS

Well Volt can hold his finger on the trigger as fast as he wants but the guns ain't firing any faster :3

And yeah, volt mostly usefull with this combo. Ultra long AoE with short stun. I prefer shotguns for him. And fast melee.

Still its possible to pull trigger faster and reload faster. At least for bolt action sniper and bows. 

Well, It would make sense for Semi-auto. But for Full auto-it does not make sense. But who cares XD Space Ninjas FTW.

Anyway +1 For Reload and Firing speed buff for Speed. (Alos would like to see it renamed "Energize" for example Speed does not sound quite good.) 

So... finger is not part of the body? 0_0 Volt keeps suprising me...

Skana is not part of the body too. Imagine, that you can pull the trigger faster, no?

i mean no matter how slow your body you only have to hold the trigger, you dont need speed to pull the trigger to make your gun fire faster, but

when you swing an object of course your arm strength to swing faster is absolute. you can try on airsoft gun XD no matter how fast your fingers

move, the fire speed will be the same, but different when you swing object. pull trigger faster like what? like pull the trigger over and over like semi

auto gun? i think hold the trigger will still make it faster than pulling trigger repeatedly. except if volt give his electric current to his gun which improve its power and speed maybe? like electro in spiderman, more electric makes him stronger :D

Edited by buavita

auto gun? i think hold the trigger will still make it faster than pulling trigger repeatedly. except if volt give his electric current to his gun which improve its power and speed maybe? like electro in spiderman, more electric makes him stronger :D

The description on the ability mentions only the body though:

Volt energizes his body and nearby Warframes, giving them increased speed and dexterity for a short time.

But yeah, it could be a good implementation, might have to change the description a bit though.

Anyway, have my +1 bua. Faster reload speed should make sense.