Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why So Much Excalibur Hate? :(

(PSN)epicspazm

Even though I am mastery rank 13 on Ps4, I still can't get into a public T4 Tower!

I main Excalibur (5x Forma) and I'm getting bagged on by 3 other people who are running....

- Rhino Prime, Boltor Prime,

I never even see what their secondaries and melee are because I get booted for being a " Excalibur Noob " ?

I've given up on pugs in T4 now.

This happening to anyone else?

Even though I am mastery rank 13 on Ps4, I still can't get into a public T4 Tower!

I main Excalibur (5x Forma) and I'm getting bagged on by 3 other people who are running....

I never even see what their secondaries and melee are because I get booted for being a " Excalibur Noob " ?

I've given up on pugs in T4 now.

This happening to anyone else?

Try to run a different warframe in these lobbies and run excalibur on your own t4 keys. It is their key, so they have a right to decide what players they want to have in a lobby. It's unfortunate they don't recognize exacl's value, but not really much you can do about it.

what!  how dare you to dare to play the way you want with what you want!

don't you know that you play the way someone else wants you too??

The nerve of some Tenno!!  why if I had my whi....

yeah look, Fork them!  jaggmos like that, you don't want to squad up with anyway.

with Pug's you just have to keep trying until you come across the really Dim ones that forgot long ago how to talk.

eventually make some friends that are ON when you are and stupid crap like this will melt away.

Tenno on Excalibro.  Tenno on.

excalibro_by_caffinated_pinecone-d6w04eo

What matters is how you play.   Some people just like to take the easy route, which gives them the most damage output and best surviability.    Which that play style...  is boring at least to me.     

I always advocate that you play the way you want, using what frame and weapons you enjoy the most.   If people can't accept that, then thats their problem.   Enjoy the game, and have fun playing your way.  Don't conform to other peoples standards.  

Though i can't really say much about the boltor.   I use it alot myself.  but not cause of the damage.    made it because of the fact that it shoots   Spikes...  and can pin people to walls..  XD

Excalibur with Blind build is easily as useful -if not more useful- as a Loki disarm build in T4's.  I'll take an Excalibur over a Rhino, any day.  Totally incapacitating all enemies within 50m for 30s AND a 4x melee damage boost?  Who would pass that up?

The problem is if the person isn't spec'd correctly for blind, the frame is almost entirely useless.

Edited by Dresden_

First thing run your own keys. Second no one know how good your Excal is. Mine is 4 forma and I can run all content with it. The fact that they give a damn what frame you bring tells me that the pug is either full of crap players would couldn't imagine winning without rhino and Boltor Prime. Or they are new and just do not know better, It may be their key but they will get what they pay for. Let them do their thing.

Well to be honest what Excal does, other frames do better.

This can be said for any other frame too?

Excal got good CC and mobility.

Radial blind give you x4 melee damage boost on blinded enemies, and has a huge area of effect.'

Please tell me what other frame can do that?

I have yet to see an ability like radial blind.

Stops all Enemies in tracks

Gives you a melee damage increase

Costs only 50 energy

This can be said for any other frame too?

Excal got good CC and mobility.

Radial blind give you x4 melee damage boost on blinded enemies, and has a huge area of effect.'

Please tell me what other frame can do that?

Mirage Ulti dispersion comes to mind. Put on Fleeting, spam for 30m blind and a little bit of damage too, helps me out in TI4 a lot, especially with clustered enemies in later waves, it has a HUGE range, and it's safe from the distance.

Edited by Demo102

Well to be honest what Excal does, other frames do better.

Dude have you ever even Excalibroed?

Try a radial blind build and see what truly OP S#&$ looks like.

It is a 5 second stun with a 5 second CD that blinds for like 15 seconds....uhh ..I mean...this is why you run your own keys plain ignorance trumpeting some line they heard in a post or chat without even trying themselves. 

Edited by TheGuy08

They can laugh 

They can mock me as much as they want but what they don't know is that when they will fall to their knees, crying, face against the mud puddle they got downed in it will be I, Excalibur who will be the one to save them by blinding my foes with my magnificent light and while my haters are praising me, i will be bathing in my own glory

1407800994-excaliburblind.jpg**

GLORY

Edited by azour

Mirage Ulti dispersion comes to mind. Put on Fleeting, spam for 30m blind and a little bit of damage too, helps me out in TI4 a lot, especially in clustered enemies, it has a HUGE range.

Excal radial blind range can reach 58m and can last ~30 secs. Sorry mirage is far behind.

Mirage Ulti dispersion comes to mind. Put on Fleeting, spam for 30m blind and a little bit of damage too, helps me out in TI4 a lot, especially in clustered enemies, it has a HUGE range.

The thing about Excalibur's blind compared to Mirage's several ways to blind, is that Excalibur's Radial Blind is quick, easy and spammable. If Mirage wants to utilize her blinds, she either has to wait for her Prism's endless cast time, or cast Sleight of Hand and then find the nearest container to smash.