Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Repetitive Mechanical Sound/gun Related Whilst Running Around.

CedarDpg

Ok, I don't know if this is a bug or not, though I've never noticed it until recently and it was getting a little bit annoying. I had a Nekros equipped with Soma, Castanas and Furax, playing a survival on Cambria/Earth. I was running around constantly, and every time I'd have a moderate to steep elevation change such as going up and down stairs or a slope/hill/tree root I'd get the reload sound/sound that sounds like I pulled out the magazine and slapped it/another back in. Almost as if my frame had OCD and was obsessively checking to make sure the mag had bullets in it or something.

I wasn't actually using or reloading my rifle at most times when this happened, and it's the first time I noticed this. As far as I can recall, it was limited to my runs on Cambria, although I guess it's possible it could be happening on similar missions using this tileset but I haven't run any other Earth missions other than E-Prime once recently. I did not notice this behavior occurring on other planets/moons as of yet. Did not test to see if other weapons have the same results on Cambria. so I don't know if this is limited to just this mission and weapon combo.

Anyhow, sorry if it's something I've missed before and it's normal, but I don't recall this happening in the past.