Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kurbow

Hawkeye1123

The new kurbow dogs are great but they are so hard to get and even keep i have spent all of my credits one DNA stabilizers and i only have one left and you need to log one every day to give them a DNA stabilizer. and i have had lots of problems with the kurbow. 1 the mods for the kurbow have gone missing i don't have them any more i never soled them! i don't know what happened to them but now she cant turn invisible or the other stuff she can do.

you should be getting 6 per pack, you dont have to keep it at 100% as long as it dosnt get into the negatives your fine. each stem give 40% back so you should only have to use one every 4 day if you want to keep them at 100 and get the most for your credits. 

the DNA stabilizers restore 40% so you can apply one every 4 days to make them last longer or if you cant afford to maintain your kubrow you can put it in stasis until you have the credits to do so

This is why the whole "tamagotchi" thing is so dumb. Especially for people like this who want a kubrow so bad but can't afford to keep it alive. Making the experience of having one bad. Time, and credit dump. That's all they are right now.

Not going to lie. I like that you get to interact with them a little (could use more interaction) but having to do some crazy grind or spending plat on them to keep them is stupid and the only thing I truely hate about them.

I want to know who came up with this system?

Edited by IIPREDATORII

Plat dump too.  Kubrows are pretty buggy.  Can't get rid of them.  DE tells you to just buy more slots.  Honestly, I'd like to support this game a bit more than I have, but if they're just building buggy stuff, disppearing mods and pets you can't get rid of, and telling you to pay to fix it that's what I'm going to tell my friends who haven't played the game yet and I'm not going to spend.

Edited by Equivalent_Exchange