Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need Help From Dojo Experts.

TeddyBear

Question

ot3zc2Y.jpg

Is that possible to do? The black boxes are reactors. And the blue ones are T connector followed by two extended hallways then L shaped and finally cross connectors.

Also another question if i continue in a straight line how many spaces/rooms before i hit cap assuming i have unlimited energy. 

Edited by TeddyBear

5 answers to this question

Yupp works... You could even replace the "extended hallways" with the shorter hallways and the reactors would still fit because the Reactors aren't as big anymore as they used to be. Because Shorthallway+T-connector+Shorthallway = 2 full lengths and 2 Reactors use exactly that space when placed back to back.

Update: I guess there's a something like 100 rooms or so before you hit the cap... stated on Wikia.

Edited by MeduSalem

Yupp works... You could even replace the "extended hallways" with the shorter hallways and the reactors would still fit. Because Shorthallway+T-connector+Shorthallway = 2 full lengths and 2 Reactors use exactly that space when placed back to back.

And I guess there's a something like 80 rooms or so before you hit the cap... but I'll look into Wikia for that.

Thank you very much.

Edited by TeddyBear