Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Most Irritating And Annoying Warframe Ingame.

XxTacTicBeastxX

Weve all heard it and seen it, valkyr unleashing one of her abilities and screaming like katy perry and yes the first and second time it's fun hearing her scream WHAAAH and unleash chaos. but after that.... It bugs me like crazy.. so often have I done a 1 hour void run or maybe longer. and the entire time all I hear is WAAAH WAAAH WAAAH. Yes I know it's part of her ability to scream like a wilhelm goat seeing as the scream itself is the ability. but when playing with someone who has valkyr and all  I keep hearing in my ears is WAAAH WAAAH it's really starts ticking me so bad I leave squads if I see a valkyr. and yes I know u can turn down sound effects but I don't wanna turn of all my sound effects to get rid of her scream. I think that the scream mechanic should get a little change or atleast the volume of itself turned down quite a notch. cause doing a void run and concetrating the entire time trying not to die, is quite hard when all I hear is WAAAAH WAAAHWAAAH. so pls DE turn down her scream alittle bit ingame. or change something about it. cause right now I don't even stay in a squad if I hear that scream or seeing that there is a valkyr. cause it has started to annoy me so bad. 

What do u guys think? has it bugged you? or are you fine with it? 

I think this was the right place to put this post. Move it if I am wrong :) 

Edited by XxTacTicBeastxX

I'm fine with it, tied for my favourite frame, played her a lot and I personally wouldn't want to miss it. It's what got me interested in her in the first place.

Try listening to some black metal, perhaps that eases your pain :P

I do like her as a frame, not my favourite frame, but I like her. it's just running a long void for 1 hour long and all I hear is RWAAH RWAAH RWAAH RWAAH and it has such a high sound. taking over everything in the map. and while using headsets, it's even worse I feel like I am going deaf. just cause of her wilhelm scream

i have to agree that that constant stupid "waaah waaah waaah wahhh waaaahh wahhh" ad infinitum is really annoying

I do like her a little bit, sure not my favourite frame by a long shot but interesting. but it's just that freaking annoying wilhelm scream that I keep hearing over and over and over for sometimes more then 1 hour long. all I hear above eveything else ir RWAAH RWAAH RWAAH 

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Cleaned

I do like her as a frame, not my favourite frame, but I like her. it's just running a long void for 1 hour long and all I hear is RWAAH RWAAH RWAAH RWAAH and it has such a high sound. taking over everything in the map. and while using headsets, it's even worse I feel like I am going deaf. just cause of her wilhelm scream

Then, maybe you have your headset volume too loud, try turning it down a bit

In the interest of making a joke, this entire op sounds a lot like a whole lot of "WAHH WAAH WAAH" to me. Seriously though, I don't understand you people that can complain about a sound effect not coming from you, I play valkyr and don't even hear myself screaming half the time. Try music, or a teamspeak with friends that all whine a whole lot louder.

I love Valkyr, its one of my favorite frames, its one of the frames i bring for tearing s*** up (amongst rhino, ash, and nyx). My philosophy with Valkyr is very simple, i only use hysteria when im pissed off, so the growl valkyr makes really reflecs my state of mind at the moment.

I can honestly say that I have never encountered this. Sure, her sounds are a bit louder than the typical zooming/beaming sounds, but that kind of is the point

Who spends an hour spamming Paralysis, though? I mean, people experiment with non-hysteria builds and in exterminates or whatever a PS Paralysis might work, however it seems like a *really* suboptimal way of playing her in, let's say Survival.

I don't even use Paralysis, as far as I'm concerned it's lost DPS.

Also the least awesome of her screams.

Didn't know this was a thing - kinda doubt it is, tbh.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Cleaned a little.

I really really don't understand posts like this. Okay Basically your argument is. "This thing bothers me, so change it for everyone because My opinion matters more!" Meanwhile the people who feel the opposite argue the exact same thing!

You: Make it low for everyone!

Opposing players: No! keep it Loud for everyone!

Why can't we just have a volume slider for "Warframe abilities" ? Wouldn't that make everyone happy? Because personally I really like her screams. To me they sound awesome and the experience would be lesser if they weren't nice and loud. However I feel you should be able to turn them down if you want to. So isn't a volume slider a better option for everyone?