The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Community!

[DE]Rebecca

Hey guys, First time on the forums, been playing for about a week now and really love the mechanics and way the game can be played. Really looking forward to building up a frost frame. See you in game =]

Hello everyone,

My name is David and I'm originally from London, England but currently stays in MY. Nothing much about me but I'm 19 years old and I'm avid gamer. I just found out about this game and join about 3 days ago. This past day, this game is freaking awesome. Looking forward to become one of DE =D and looking forward to play alongside other Tennos. Now lets go kill some Grineer

HEy.... Im Chaoswalibang n im from Malaysian ... And i just want to say 3 thing about Warframe... 1st The Game Is Awesome... 2nd The Game is Freaking Awesome... 3rd THE GAME IS AWEEESOOOOMEEEEE................ Grineer..... Im going to Kill yaaaa............. :D

Merr, I'm Hyperific, or more commonly known around Blacklight and Bullet Run as DuskRaven (Although Bullet Run was sunset as of March 8th, hatred to SOE)

My actual name is James, I'm a sophmore in highschool, aspiring to run a business of making things with my hands, I'm torn between furniture or gunsmithing. I play in the school orchestra and then go directly to my Manufacturing Processes class. I'm the age of 15 years, but my favorite people to hang out with and talk to is 20 year olds. I don't watch movies but i like to watch documentaries once in a while. and that sums up about who I am without going into too much detail.

Happy Hunting,

Hyperific ^-^

Hello fellow Tenno,

Dawgtagz here, Ive only been playing Warframe for a few days, but I must say it is one of the best games I have ever played. Ive been playing video games since the age of 4. I hope to enjoy a long and fun period of time with you guys :)

Two questions though, first off am I allowed to record, and secondly, is there an age limit on this game?

Hello community! Orangato here.

First i see this awesome game in steam and immediately decided to try it out. Played full week before decided to support dev team with founder program.

Absolutely blown away with fast dynamic this game have, it's just fantastic. Great gameplay(oh, i so love this "card-collection" element and fusion) and sci-fi atmosfere. Absolutly kickass warframe designs, love them so much. And wallrunning is so much fun, when you get hand on how to do it.

Hello everyone I am Ohriin is a week that Warframe game and it's beautiful!!! I'm Italian so I hope you will forgive some of my small mistake of English;) thank you and I congratulate you x keep up the good work! I'll see you on the field Tenno!!

Hello everyone :D

I didn't know there was a forum for this..hehehehehe :P

As you can see, my IGN is Chaos_Eater. Don't think of my name in a negative way, it has the same meaning as Destoryer of Chaos. ^^

So yeah..glad to be part of the Tenno.(a.k.a. Ninjas in Space) *makes ninja noise*

Warframe has gotten better and better everytime I play it. Since the start of the close beta with some funny glitches like falling into the map and through the abyss of darkness..to just being like idiots with some of my friends at the exit point where we derp near the pod ^^

Hope to see any and all of you people in-game. ^^

So far I have Excalibur, Banshee, Frost, Nyx(currently building), Mag(Need Money to craft it), working on Sayrn(The Chassis BP keeps eluding me.) XD

Feel free to add me. XP

Hi there

My name is Gustavo, I'm from Brazil, I've been playing videogames since atari 2600, much like as jaywalker did.

I enjoyed the designs (reminds me neon genesis evangelion) and the fast paced rhythm, the drums, the speed and so on, trying to bring friends to play the game with me.

I'm even publishing a video now to tease them and play, will be available tomorrow possibly at

Hi, didn't know this game existed till I saw it on steam, and have been loving it since! I really like the gameplay, squad based stuff, the lack of pvp =P im really looking forward to watching (hopefully help in) seeing the game progress and get fully flushed out.

Hey guys,

I've been on the Steam community for about 7 years now, and I've learned about Warframe through Steam. I've been following this game since it was first announced a few months ago, and I'm officially a part of the Warframe gaming community as of yesterday. I've enjoyed the game thus far, and looking forward to this game's progress.

More power to the Development team, and to my fellow players. Keep on slicing!

Kampai :)

Greetings Gents and Ladies, I am Ghost333. I was playing Warframe since the end of closed beta, and have become quite good at it, although I can probably owe that success to the mod system and my Aklato (who I call Godsend and Harley. They are just that good)

I like the game quite a bit, although the atmosphere can get a little dull from time-to-time, so I often spruce it up with Grineer suits pinned to walls.

My favourite past-times/hobbies include trolling in FPS games, such as using invisibility devices and audio taunting. A lot.

Or just de-cloak and knife the poor saps.

Wanted to say hello

And also wanted to say "thank you guys for adding a supportive character to War Frame"

Trinity is just awesome all the way around. Im not much for being the first one in combat

but  do take pride in the supportive role.