Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Community!

[DE]Rebecca

Bonjour Every !

Nice to see that even in the beta phase that the staff and admin are already connecting with the players befoer the game is even finished xD

Make me wish i found more game/ community more like this compared to alot of random shoot'em up and kids trolling ( Dont get me wrong We all got a troll in us some where) Well anyways Hope to meet yall on the battle field Pce!

Hi Gamers and The Guys Behind Digital Extremes.

I'm Pheiorox( Prefer my name to be secret :P ) and I hail from Malaysia. Been looking forward for this game since day 1. I don't know how I bumped into Warframe.Maybe it's just plain luck. Today is my 1st time on investing my money to an online game. Normally I won't be bothered because I know certain game sucks.Normally seeing my friend screaming and cursing the games.Haha. But judging from what you guys had worked on, the graphics is simply stunning. Could you believe that people like me from SEA can still play this game without any lag? Just a few but 70% of the game is awesome. The graphics of this game is like spending your precious 30 Bucks, best part is, IT'S FREE! but this game offers more. Extra missions, side quests, plus I love the concept of having a leaderboard for us to keep fighting to get to the top of the list :) . Anyways I hope you guys will fix the extra glitches on the side quest, normally It crashed during my game. Don't know about others. Anyways Ciao and nice to know you all!

Edited by Pheiorox

Hello folks. Played a few missions now and really enjoying this, I've played fully released AAA titles that are not half as good as this. The gunplay seems really punchy. I also like the artistic design, the models all look good and all the menu screens are different to what I have seen before.

I'd like to see the back story getting a bit more fleshed out as its right up my street.

hello everyone! shrimpdead here and a newbie. seems like i can't enter the game upon logging in, can someone care to explain? 'cause a pop-up always shows saying i should launch the updated version, but the launcher page says its up to date. i would be grateful if someone can help! thanks!

hello everyone! shrimpdead here and a newbie. seems like i can't enter the game upon logging in, can someone care to explain? 'cause a pop-up always shows saying i should launch the updated version, but the launcher page says its up to date. i would be grateful if someone can help! thanks!

maybe start the game with administrator rights ?

Hello Warframe community!

I’d like to start by introducing myself to you! My name is Rebecca, and I’m the Community Manager for Warframe! I’m sure we’ll all get to know each other soon, but for now, here’s a little about me:

I’ve worked at Digital Extremes for almost 2 years now, and wasn’t always a community manager. When we had the idea and resources to make Warframe, it seemed like a perfect fit. I love video games, and everything that goes into them. I’ve been playing games with my brother since I can remember, and it really only made sense for me to get into the industry as soon as I could.

It feels like I do something different here every day - design and populate our web, write and record voice over, and now, most importantly, manage our new Warframe community.

I'll be here to talk and listen to what you all think of Warframe. I've been playing and making Warframe since the day it became greenlit−I have a lot of love for this game and I hope you will too.

Talk soon,

Rebecca

Hi,

I am from Austria and like this Game. It is my favorit. Like to say hallo here and want to say thanks for this great game.

I suppose i should say hi!

I am lookingforward to playing as a support type. the trin frame looks like a winner!

hoping to keep track of the action on forums and give some helpful input.

so far i am loving that game and all the little things it does, like wall running!

Hi to everyone. Im Emre from Turkey. I love playing computer games. Im just a player and student so I dont have any ideas about game technologies but as I think Im a good player because I love games and that's why I've played thousends of PC games and MMO games. I hope I can help you guys to develop this game at least with my feedbacks. So good luck to all Warframe Team and good games to all Warframe players.

Hey everyone,

First and foremost, I'd like to give a huge thank you to the folks at DE for creating what is the most promising game I've seen in quite a while. WARFRAME is the kind of game we've all dreamed we could get our hands on. Many have tried to make something similar, but for one reason or another, were never able to produce such a streamlined and superior result. I'm completely amazed at how well optimized this game is. The graphics are legitimately stunning and you don't need a government supercomputer to play it. That alone earns massive amounts of kudos from me.

I really look forward to seeing the continued evolution of this already beautiful specimen and getting to know the community better.

See you all in game!

Edited by Khelric

Hello to all.

I am Cristian (Chris tee yan) from Romania, eastern Europe. Just found out about this game by a friend of mine. It seems great from my point of view.

I am 28 years old and I am working as an engineer (not all of us are working into computer fields).

I have played games for about 18 years now, and the most appealing game for me was quake 2 and quake 3. So this is a game i am very interested to play.

Will try to post as many bugs as i can and find.

Nice to meet you guys and also, nice to see the DE staff is made of "humans", not just names on the web.

I'm Brian, IGN is __Kanade__ as in Tachibana Kanade from Angel Beats!. Any MMO I've played, I have a character named after an anime character since many MMO's have a nice Anime Community behind them, makes it easier to get along.

It's good to see the devs being very interactive with the community, many MMO's don't do that, even if this is just closed beta.

I come from Vindictus, which is where I had herd of this game from fellow Vindi players on the forums, and I must say, this game is pretty neat, loving the japanese like music as BGM and the story behind Warframe.

I come from Vindictus, which is where I had herd of this game from fellow Vindi players on the forums, and I must say, this game is pretty neat, loving the japanese like music as BGM and the story behind Warframe.

hey a someone from vindi :D, i used to love that game when i played a few months back....untill i got hacked and quit >.>

but anyways.

Hey all names Austin, IGN Syxx(pronounced six) and I love playing MMO style games, so when i heard about this game a few weeks ago I knew I had to come see what is was all about. Sadly for me once i downloaded the game I ended up having a lot of stuff to do IRL(mostly school stuff), but im back and finally got to play a bit and so far am loving the game. Now that I'm not so busy anymore I can't wait to start leveling up and hanging out with everyone and experiancing everything the game has to offer.

Hi all, I have several days playing, I like the game. It reminds me of a mixture of Alien, Mass Effect and Left for Dead.

Sometimes I was frightened with my Loki Tanno, sometimes I run, to escape a horde of enemies.

Text translated into English by internet.

The game is funny.