Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Community!

[DE]Rebecca

Hai guise, I'm Earlybird. Or just Eli in real life. 20 Soon to be 21 year old girl from the Netherlands.

I'm fairly new (just started today) and I'm SO impressed by everything. Particle effects, Tenno's design... everything. *_*

I don't know anyone, so.. uh.. Yeah. Anyway... hi. c:

Edited by Earlybird

Hi there warframers,

I go by Novaln, I'm usually a FPS type, but I saw the trailer for this and was very interested, started the beta, now I'm hooked. I have only run solo so far kinda getting accusomed to the 3rd person and so far having a good time at it.

I hope to meet some of you soon, when i can figure out how to get into a group and figure out the clan thing.

Hey people. You all can call me frankie like my friends or colleagues call me.

I am a Scorpio, turning 42 this October, from Sweden Stockholm and am now working in NY as an investment banker for the past 12 years. I usually like to hang around the forums in my coffee break or when I need a breather and only plays a bit during Sundays. I am quite a troll in nature and like to do weird and crazy stuff. I also like arguments and often criticize other people's opinions but it is usually to vent off my pressure and stress in work, which is kinda lame but hey its just me.

Hi I am G Huntress. I joined this beta a little over a month ago and wanted to really have time to play before posting my first post. I am liking the game but also frustrated with a few items. Hope to see you around the universe.

One game hunted down thousands to go.

Hello all!

I and a growing majority of my gaming clan have been playing Warframe for the better part of the last week and we are all hooked. We all have bought a founder’s pack and are having a blast beta-testing are looking forward to what may come.

Keep up the good work eh!

Cheers

Lek

Belloc say Hello Community and give a -,-'-@ for Mrs. Rebeca.

Belloc always is know as Belloc, he never says hes name.

Belloc is always a Tanker, and like sci fi mmo.

Belloc will try this game.

Now Belloc is drinking coffe and waits for game client.

Belloc now go read forum.

Greetings everyone, I am LordDracula and i hope to meet new friends and learn to love this game.. I love slicing people in half with my sword because it makes me feel like im a Assassin.. Anyways, Any idea on how to defuse mods because i somehow fused my overcharge power with something else?

Hello Warframers:

I am Commander Zeta of Zeta Prime.

I have explored the far reaches of many galaxies including SWG, TSW, STO, and roamed several worlds fighting all manner of beast including WoW, LOTRO, GW, UO...others.

My download just got done so I am anxious to travel...

Cdr Zeta

PS - Do we get a space ship in this game or do like holojump or somethin...eh... no matter

Hey all. My name is Ryuks2 or Ryuk for short. I named from one of the characters in the best manga ever, Death Note. I work in the Computer Security field and live in the DC area. I just started this game yesterday and can't wait to get back on and go at it some more. I've been playing video games on and off since the Nintendo days (I'm 30) upgrading to Sega-> SegaCD, Gameboy, Dreamcast, Xbox original and 360, PS1&2 and PC. Used to play WoW, SWG, AC and Rift along with a few other titles. Never heard of this game but I am EXTREMELY happy that this was on Steam. Everything from the graphics, game play, objects and the huge variety of things you can do, is top notoch. I was and still am blown away that it is a F2P game. I've played a few F2P and must say most if not all that I tried are no where near this quality. Great Job and look to playing a lot more.