Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Helmets

Zadenados

so i heard recently, that they are removing the stats on helmets. these are considered to be exclusive items, much like many mods, weapons, and other things.

i feel cheated, considering i have the arcane helmets, but none of the other things. such as the event limited elemental mods, or the extremely exclusive primed chamber.

suddenly finding out that my exclusives will now no longer be exclusive... well... does that mean they will also remove all the other exclusives?

this is not a rage thread, but, i feel like they just wont make up their mind on what to do. i feel cheated either way though. honestly, it makes no sense to me. i understand that not everyone has the helmets so its not fair to new players or anything, but that applies to every event in the past too. unless they plan on bringing those events back, i really wish they would, then they simply can't balance it short of removing those mods. 

i believe that like those other exclusives, the arcanes should stay in the game. there will never be a way to make everyone happy, but compromise to get the closest to it while remaining fair.

Wait, what? Arcane helmets have been gone for a while now. They wanted cosmetics to stay cosmetic, something I totally agree with. You can still trade for them if you really want them. They've also said all event mods/weapons are eventually coming back.

Is this a joke thread?

Wait, what? Arcane helmets have been gone for a while now. They wanted cosmetics to stay cosmetic, something I totally agree with. You can still trade for them if you really want them. They've also said all event mods/weapons are eventually coming back.

Is this a joke thread?

hopefully certain vandels such as the lato vandel will stay exclusive because it was given out to thank the CB players. the braton vandel could have a chance to return since it was used to celebrate the temp one week open beta.

You are a little slow on jumping on this topic, OP. The arcane helms ARE the exclusive helms AFTER they removed the stats from normal helms. 
These arcane helms aren't going away. They will be exclusive likely forever. These helms are the compromise.

Event mods have no plans to remain exclusive to their relevant event. Sorry, but Primed Chamber is viable to re-release, on the upside, you'll be able to get the other event mods you missed out on, at some point.

Moved to a more appropriate section.

hopefully certain vandels such as the lato vandel will stay exclusive because it was given out to thank the CB players. the braton vandel could have a chance to return since it was used to celebrate the temp one week open beta.

They said that CBT and founders stuff will stay exclusive forever. Everything else is coming back at some point.

You are a little slow on jumping on this topic, OP. The arcane helms ARE the exclusive helms AFTER they removed the stats from normal helms. 

These arcane helms aren't going away. They will be exclusive likely forever. These helms are the compromise.

Event mods have no plans to remain exclusive to their relevant event. Sorry, but Primed Chamber is viable to re-release, on the upside, you'll be able to get the other event mods you missed out on, at some point.

Moved to a more appropriate section.

Pretty much what the mod said ^

That being said. If you have an arcane helmet it's an arcane helmet as long as the game exists (and if it changes DE will make the situation well known). You can still get these helmets in the trade market. Be prepared to pay a good sum in platinum for them. My recommendation is to only go after Rhino's Vanguard helm or Loki's helmets. The other ones are very limited in how often you will use them. I have all of them and only use about 4 or 5 of them legitimately. The others are more for collection purposes or I haven't gotten around to using them on an unleveled frame.