Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Change Forum Avatar?

Eliittihemuli

Not yet an option. We have it in list - adding avatar choices that are all Warframe related.

I will find a way to bribe you. I will. Maybe it will be kittens bringing you a chocolate-chip cherry cake. But I will fight until the end of time (and/or the Warframe Forums) for individual avatars.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't worry, I don't think many people would openly admit that they're mentally insane enough to believe in the Stalker.

But if I don't believe in him, how do I explain all these cuts and bullet holes that appear on me when the lights flicker?

There is no Stalker. What are you talking about?

@Inquisitioner: Because these are the Warframe forums, for the game Warframe? You might notice a faint connection between those things. :D

Wow! Really!? Another mystery solved by the son of Captain Obvious and Sherlock! We're so lucky to have you among us! Cheers.

Not yet an option. We have it in list - adding avatar choices that are all Warframe related.

I don't really understand why we can't just set custom avatars like on every other forum under the sun. Perhaps DE is worried about inappropriate images, and not having anyone to police them. If that's the case DE - make me an avatar moderator - I'm on here most days, and I'm happy to filter through pages of pictures to delete all the penises. 

Please, please, please, have at least one avatar of each Warframe so we can represent our favourites! :D

That is the plan.

I don't really understand why we can't just set custom avatars like on every other forum under the sun. Perhaps DE is worried about inappropriate images, and not having anyone to police them. If that's the case DE - make me an avatar moderator - I'm on here most days, and I'm happy to filter through pages of pictures to delete all the penises. 

Combination of many things, one of which you mentioned. Thank you for volunteering though!