The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Ok lets say he has a wizard hat and we can name him gandalf, to admit nothing wrong with wizards, they always have excuses of why they are late

If you ask Limbo why U15 was late he will say "A wizard is never late! He arrives exactly when he means to" Gandalf quote there

I know right

Hasn't seen or even uses the frame, but judges oh so severely.

And if you haven't even bothered with the Dev stream, limbo works buy manipulating things into and out of the void. Like controlling dimensions, but naturally, such pessimism.

"Real Science Fiction" That is such an oxymoron.

Judging is subjective ...

Consequently, the same objection can be made of the countless posts that have enthusiastically endorsed the character based upon appearance 

The difference is I choose to be critical

And I have seen the Devstream and acknowledged in my post that the character's abilities sounded very solid

Finally, your assertion that science fiction isn't real implicitly rejects the distinction between FANTASY and Science Fiction

Furthermore, works of Arthur C. Clarke, H.G. Wells and even Micheal Crichton have shown that SF can be prophetic

In fact, most all of the "Golden Age" SF writers and many present SF writers are either scientists, engineers, mathematicians or in the medical field

So yes ... SF can be "real" and there is "real" - meaning scientifically consistent and believable - SF

Just saying the tag line of this game is "ninjas play free" so it would kinda make sense for the frames to look kinda ninja at least

Also I wish this game was a little more stealth oriented instead of a bunch of rhino primes running around with boltor prime/ogris/penta being mlgbro

In The newer Ads "Ninja's Play Free" have been Replaced by "Suit to Kill"

Just saying the tag line of this game is "ninjas play free" so it would kinda make sense for the frames to look kinda ninja at least

Also I wish this game was a little more stealth oriented instead of a bunch of rhino primes running around with boltor prime/ogris/penta being mlgbro

Ninja is a play style, not a look.

But i do agree, everyone knows Warframe needs a good stealth revamp

They don't all have to be ninja...but seriously a top hat?  A robed, hooded wizard would've been much cooler.  This one is just a joke, doesn't fit at all.  Can't even hope for a decent alternate either since from what I understand he uses the hat in his abilities.

Edited by SleepingSentry

Recalling the devstream, I would say ability number 2 is some kind of "phase out" ability: Limbro becomes intangible and drinks a cup of earl grey to replenish his life points.

Number 1... maybe some kind of area denial: every bullets travelling in the marked zone deals reduced damage.

Number 3: mobs becomes intangible and they can't do shieat. Limbro doesn't like hooligans: he's a gentletenno.

1. For a duration, Limbo is granted a non-corporeal form that allows him to ignore damage, but movement speed is slowed because he has to do it while cartwheeling, as an alternative movement set, similar to Hysteria. [icon appears to be a figure standing on one hand, with a line/hole passing through it]

is that a KH: BBS ref?

Edited by DrazeA

Having a power that forces enemies to join in a fabulous musical number would be an AWESOME form of crowd control.

With all those open spaces and all that gold and luxury, Void Towers were MADE for Fred Astair era-like musical numbers.

What does a Haitian god have to do with anything?  If top hats were cool perhaps you'd actually see someone wearing one in modern times.  Only a rare guy who wants to look stupid for his wedding, perhaps a driver of a horse and carriage, that's about it.

Edited by SleepingSentry

They don't all have to be ninja...but seriously a top hat?  A robed, hooded wizard would've been much cooler.  This one is just a joke, doesn't fit at all.  Can't even hope for a decent alternate either since from what I understand he uses the hat in his abilities.

Let's see we have a Pirate with thunder hips (Hydriod), a clown (Mirage), an French man (Vauban), Groot (Oberon), an anorexic (Nekros), a Lobster (Trinity), Ms. Propotions (Saryn), a flaming chicken (Ember), and a walking tank (Rhino). And you're complaining about a hat!?

Edited by reptillicus