Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

>,> Highschool Dxd Season 3 And Light Novels

Zero.No.Hikari

It off topic anything gose. 

although the anime kind of suck, and I only watched it becasue of all the pervy scenes.

I'm gonna go on a rant here and just say that any anime that gathers attention just by the usage of pervy scenes doesn't deserve to have any large number of fans. Because if you want pervy scenes? Go watch hentai. There's a whole galaxy filled with it and it's way more than what you'd get from this anime.

I, myself, watched it and was more intrigued about the universe of it (lore, characters and such) rather than the breasts.

Hardly that, the story actually really good, and its pretty dam funny. 

Kinda why I wanna find the LN so I can see what happens to Issie and see him use jugernaut drive,  Him and Vali dueling again and see them go all out.

I really loved the fight scenes and some of the more funny scenes the fan-service could of been lessened a bit

Kinda why I wanna find the LN so I can see what happens to Issie and see him use jugernaut drive,  Him and Vali dueling again and see them go all out.

I really loved the fight scenes and some of the more funny scenes the fan-service could of been lessened a bit

Idk the story to me was kinda meh to me ,but that's just my opinion. I mean a portion of the main character's power came from the thought of boobs that's not really much of a plot to me lol. I will say it was fun to watch the fight scenes but the rest wasn't too good in my eyes.

Edited by Christo198

I prefer anime that has little to no fanservic such as fullmetal alchemists brotherhood or attack on titan. I watched fma cus it had no boobs in my face every 20 seconds and that's why I can't watch some of the more "popular" anime such as K!on or naruto.

Well AOT does have giant naked "men" but...

• 4 weeks later...

I prefer anime that has little to no fanservic such as fullmetal alchemists brotherhood or attack on titan. I watched fma cus it had no boobs in my face every 20 seconds and that's why I can't watch some of the more "popular" anime such as K!on or naruto.

Naruto fan service? rofl

So who went nekros on this? I did notice the fan-service of the show nut after a while I noticed it was used more.for comic relief than just bewbs. Recently I began watching Tokyo Ghoul and man is that show awesome. When I don't like fanservice is when its shoe horned.in like in bleach and baritone. Stuff like High-school of the Dead could of done so much better without all the fanservicing.