Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Never Been So Scared In My Life.

(PSN)kiddplay13

The movies, particularly the second one, were pretty terrible, especially compared to the source material...

What made them so terrible?  I've never played the video game, so I have no comparison.  I thought the first movie was awesome though, didn't know about the second one.

What made them so terrible?  I've never played the video game, so I have no comparison.  I thought the first movie was awesome though, didn't know about the second one.

The first one I would call terrible because of the way it was written. Well, maybe not terrible, but I wouldn't call it good. There were too many pointless things thrown in just for the hell of it, and there was nowhere near enough clarification on what was actually going on. There's also the issue of it relying WAY too much on jumpscares instead of a proper horror atmosphere. This is made even more apparent with knowledge of the original story and the lore behind the SH series.

As for the second one... Well, I just don't have enough time to list every reason why it was terrible.

Edited by RyojinOrion

The first one I would call terrible because of the way it was written. Well, maybe not terrible, but I wouldn't call it good. There were too many pointless things thrown in just for the hell of it, and there was nowhere near enough clarification on what was actually going on. There's also the issue of it relying WAY too much on jumpscares instead of a proper horror atmosphere. This is made even more apparent with knowledge of the original story and the lore behind the SH series.

As for the second one... Well, I just don't have enough time to list every reason why it was terrible.

I'll have to go watch it again and pick up the games I guess.  

Thank you! :)