The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets Be Proactive About Update 15...

slykidd

I just want to start off by saying i am mega hyped for U15. And i want the update to come in with its best foot foward.this is why i made this thread. hopefully if we take an aggressive approach about what we want/dont want DE can read this and alter the update as neccessary.

what i dont want in update 15.

Archwing to be an on rails shooter- archwing is cool but if its on rail and repetitive its going to get bring quickly. imagine doing the same thing over and over again. slash, dodge, slash, dodge. Im pretty sure people would come in the forums and complain about it being repetitive. (what do you think we can do with archwing for it not be a one time play?).

Archwing not to be behing an RNG wall- with the quests system DE has no more exuses to have RNG as their primary method of offering rewards. Archwing will definetly be what people strive to get/play first. Make it challenging not annoying to get. (The special alerts weekend was AMAZING because the mission were straight fowards but the enemies were challenging. Bring that level of difficulty back. i dont want to see a nekros style of RNG ever again in the history of warframe just thinking about it gives me shivers.

i cant think of anything else right now so ill let the community take over. ill be sure to update this as i go. and if an idea is upvoted a lot ill definetly add it to my post (and credit the person duh!). Also make sure you add sufficent reasoning behind your statement. Just saying "i dont want X dont put it in the game" is not helping DE or anyone understand you Pov.

It's not even 14.5 and people are talking about U15. Dis logic

+1000 LOL haven't we learned yet that hype is not good. XD I wish they never showed the trailer honestly lol, but you had to show those people who flew across the country/world something good.

Edited by jennibear

+1000 LOL haven't we learned yet that hype is not good. XD I wish they never showed the trailer honestly lol, but you had to show those people who flew across the country/world something good.

im not building hype. like the title says its just trying to be a step ahead of the curve.

It's not even 14.5 and people are talking about U15. Dis logic

U15 is the major update therefore thats why im talking about this and not 14.5

we are way past u13 yet some changes to melee 2.0 arent still done despite being talked about since melee 2.0 release.

u11 was launch of dmg 2.0 and status chance mods still arent buffed.

If you think that beginning of u14 is too early to talk about archwing then think again, i would say that if we actually given some suggestions back at u7 we might have gotten it by end of u15.

Edited by Davoodoo