Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe, Meet Dead Space

Arcane_Intelligence

Corpus ships overrun by Infestation can be a very dangerous place, but with proper gear it can be quite easy.

Now lets forget that stuff and try something different.

All you need to do:

- Vauban (or any warframe) with no abilities

- Spectra/Quanta/Dera/Miter only (or any weapon that works)

- Kogake or any similar melee weapon (Quick melee only)

- No sentinel/kubrow

- Hive mission on Eris

Optional:

- Hobbled key (makes you "walk")

- Bring a friend (double the fun)

- Bastille for Vauban (because Stasis, just give Infested chance)

- No HUD

- Minimum FoV (Field of View)

- Color your warframe to look like Isaac Clarke

- No revives (when you´re dead, you stay dead)

This makes it look like a bit of "Dead Space", but it´s fun alone or with friend.

Be warned though, there will be a lot of Infested. Happy hunting...

Potato Powered´s Tactical Potato´s NGFR #5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3VfJwyipHk

Some images:

TxSh1cZ.jpg

Yz85WAI.jpg

M24g3PY.jpg

6dkK0eI.jpg

IDaigpE.jpg

2WPNDhI.jpg

x7e3pft.jpg

EDIT: U15.5 is here with new Infested! Now it´s best time to start your "Dead Space" experiense!

EDIT #2: DE nerfed spawn rates in Hive missions! WHY DE WHY?!!!

Edited by DarkNebula

I actually thought the same on my first time meeting the infested back when all I had were Paris, Afuris and Fangs......Man I was overwhelmed the moment I used up most of my ammo for Afuris and Paris prime was being a dud.  Scary times back in U7.....so scary....I actually was afraid to face Infested alone.....

That does feel like Stasis, but you should give Infested a chance...

Bastille on its own wouldn't make it too easy, just don't mod it like crazy and only use it sparingly in really bad situations. No Flow or Streamline would only allow a few uses of it, much like Stasis was with most base RIGs. E.Siphon would simulate the slow recharge of stasis if you choose to carry it, or go without and carry Steel Charge for stomping.

Bastille on its own wouldn't make it too easy, just don't mod it like crazy and only use it sparingly in really bad situations. No Flow or Streamline would only allow a few uses of it, much like Stasis was with most base RIGs. E.Siphon would simulate the slow recharge of stasis if you choose to carry it, or go without and carry Steel Charge for stomping.

I really didn´t think this through this much, I´m glad that some people like this.

But what ever you choose to do, have fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...